Call of Duty 298 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I didn't make this video don't hurt me please

5212413 Not sure to disagree or agree. Still, it's a decent laugh, haha.

5212413 Jury's still out for me. Gotta play IW before I can decide to stand by my point or admit defeat. But still, well played.:moustache::rainbowlaugh:

5212413 I laughed so hard it hurts... Yet I feel as depressed and angry as my now awoken neighbors.:rainbowlaugh:

5213940 Perhaps you're being slightly deluded by the idea.

While you may be correct that it may possibly be bad, or the other things within the game would be played more, couldn't it just be giving us something we wanted? Would you have preferred if they didn't give it to us at all? Perhaps they wanted simply more people to be enticed to the idea of the game by also giving us remake, so we don't just yell 'SPACE' and throw it in the bin.

Seriously, this conversation should continue when the game comes out. After all, you don't know about the game any more than me. While some may agree with you, your lack of grammar argument does not represent the entire opinion of the COD players, let alone me. I will play this game; whether it's a piece of shit or a diamond in the rough, then formulate my own opinion of it once it actually comes out, and I hope you do the same.

5214339 Who said you were an English guy? And lastly, 80 Euros would be $91.90 American dollars, whilst the game will only be $79.99

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10