Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

A little question. Does anyone of you guys know what happened to Descendant?

Moved on with his life? Who can say?

-Lumino

Wild Zontars
Group Admin

Well, there's this. TL;DR: he jacked up his leg, can't work, is in a ton of pain, is running low on cash, and is depressed about it. Assuming he's back on his feet (literally) by now, he's probably working his butt off to pay the bills. :applejackunsure:

If he is working, I know he does some summer camp stuff, so he might be away from the internet for the summer.

I'd imagine that real life simply got in the way of his pony intake. (Basically, what 5401961 said.)

Six weeks!? How did I not notice?:raritydespair:

I'm concerned. He's been active since season 1, and you could kinda tell from his last few posts that he was getting a bit sad and things were rough for him. His DA is likewise inactive, although he hasn't used that much anymore. But even when he wasn't publishing he was sharing stuff and interacting. We're all used to seeing people leave by now, but he doesn't strike me as the type to quit cold turkey, . If anyone has his skype or something, I think it's worth reaching out. I left a message on his wall 10 weeks ago to check out a really funny spike is general lee story (basically catnip for him), and he didn't say anything. From his wall, it looks like he was silent a few weeks before his last log off, which is not a good sign.

Yes, I am quite concerned. There are many people here who care about you personally, TD.

Yeah, I hope he's doing all right, though away from ponies.

I just saw a post he made on someone's wall a while back being super nice about commenting on his stories, and it made me sick to my stomach. I've never been this worried when someone drops off the internet before. I think sleuthing is in order, because I can't imagine anything good that would keep him silent for weeks, then offline for months after 5 years of activity.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8