Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
nerdy_aslin
Group Admin

Hey fellow Ravens! I recently realized that our first anniversary was coming up, only to realize that it already happened on July 17th:fluttershyouch:! But that's ok because we're still a year old and 241 members strong which I find ridiculously impressive. Didn't expect very much when I started this group but clearly I was mistaken! So happy one year to us! :pinkiehappy: Let's make the next year great!

:heart:Nerdy_Aslin (a.k.a. El Presidente)

In honor of this, I would like to present chapter one of the fic that introduced me to the Descendant and the fic that is currently in my top five and the best romance fic I have ever read-Sweet taste of cake, aso the first lve read I have ever done

This is the first chapter, the others are on my page. Also, I should warn you that this was before I got a better mic.

3501188 Well, a happy anniversary to this group and the awesome author it's a fan club of.

3501188 Wish Crow face could be here, but he hasn't been on in 5 weeks :fluttershyouch:

Has anyone heard from TD? Does anyone know if things are okay for him? This prolonged absence seems quite out of character...

The Descendant
Group Contributor

Thank you each for taking the time to mark the anniversary of The Ravens. I'm more than blessed to have so many people who are interested in my works. I really, really appreciate you all coming on this amazing journey with me.

I'm sorry that I dropped off the planet like that for a month, but I'm having a very difficult year, as my writing output shows. I can only hope for better in the future, and to continue to deserve your adulation.

And the Big Bird himself shows, and you're welcome

Happy Birthday to this group! The Descendant is one of my favorite authors, so I'm glad I got to be a part of this group!

The Descendant
Group Contributor

Just doin' mah thing!:twilightsmile:

Glad to have you here.:pinkiehappy:

3518276 It's okay. You take as much time as you need. You wouldn't be the writer we all admire if you rushed out stories for your fans.

The Descendant
Group Contributor

Heh, absence (of new works) makes the heart grow fonder?:twilightblush:

Plus the fact you are a damn awesome author

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13