Shisubu Ruins 16 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 380 )
  • Viewing 351 - 400 of 380

(wouldn't say everyone, Storm doesn't seem all that over-emotional. Cog's more eccentric and overly excitable than over-emotional, Firecracker's just insane...)

1344302 (( Don't tell me what to do! :flutterrage:... Okay I will :pinkiesad2:))

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1344300 ((Shut up Strider!))

1344300 ((I honestly hate feeling this way because it affects my characters:facehoof:, I was doing okay with Emora until now.)).

((Night then))

((:trollestia:))

(practically everyone?)

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1344336 ((huehuehuehuehuehueheuhehuehuehuehuehuehuehue:trollestia::trollestia:))

1344339 ((:pinkiegasp:this thread is heading straight for derailment:pinkiehappy:))

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1344346 ((Add da tag! Add tha tag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))))))))))))

1344336>>1344332>>1344327
((:ajbemused::facehoof::ajbemused::facehoof::ajbemused:))

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1344358>>1344352>>1344351
FUCK THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

1344363 ((how dare you, assault with delicious cookies, NOOOOOOO!!!!!))

(I have no idea what's going on:applejackconfused:)

Comment posted by MidnightBloom deleted Jul 23rd, 2013

1344401:raritydespair:

(I think we've derailed this thread:moustache:)

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1344422 ((FOR CELESTIAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1344432 FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

1344434 ((So the thing continues on the other thread, right?))

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1344473 YES!

DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT?!

1344479 ((*Catches cookies with mouth* NOMNOMNOM. But yeah the fact is the thread is sliiiiightly deserted. I'll fix that.))

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1344486 ((BITCH! DEM COOKIES HAD TOXIC WASTE IN EM!))

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1344498 ((I'M MELTING!!! I'M MELTINg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
))

1344503 ((Toxic cookies? :raritydespair:))

1344326 Emora was at a loss never did she ever think in her entire life would she say the word of 'Love' she sat and just shook her head. "I hate me... I hate being a changeling... I hate everything that's happened..." She then thought of Aldir and herself laying with each other. Tears streamed down her eye's. "What's happening to me... I'm going soft... I can't allow myself to be caught up in his love... I...I... can't... I just....can't." She took off her glasses and sat in the middle of the train tracks weeping.

Aldir walked up slowly to Emora as she sat in the middle of the tracks. He didn't want her to know he was there just yet. He let out a quiet sigh as he his eyes began to water at seeing such a strong and resilient mare battered and broken.

1347963 Suddenly she felt it the feeling of being watched crept up on her and she spun around to the dark tunnel. "I know you're there... Just come out..."

Aldir was a bit surprised at being confronted, but had come to expect it from Emora. He walked up and knelt down in front of her so that they were at eye level. He wanted to say something to her, but every time he thought of something that might make her feel better his throat closed and wouldn't allow him to say a thing. He eventually gave up trying to say anything to her and continued to look into her hypnotizing white eyes.

1348237 "Aldir... Why... Why are you so drawn to me... I'm I not the very thing you loath?" She couldn't look at him she was filled with guilt. "I'm probably better off dead..."

Nudging even closer to her Aldir laid a hoof on her shoulder. Don't say that... I don't care that you're a changeling... I don't care that you don't trust anypony... I don't care if I end up getting myself killed just to be with you... Emora, all I care about is you. Aldir put another hoof on her shoulder as he brought her into a kiss, holding it for a few seconds before breaking their contact. I love you Emora. I don't know why, or how, or even when it happened. All I know is that I want to be with you, and I'll do anything to make it happen.

1348318 She didn't know what to say, everything around her felt so off. "I want to believe you... I want to love you...And I'll never allow you to die..." She wrapped her hooves around him and kissed him with compassion this time. "I...I... I'm all yours Aldir..." She stared into his eyes and kissed him once more.

Aldir couldn't help but smile at Emora as they finally shared a legitimate kiss. He could have stayed there for an eternity, but knew they would have to move eventually. ... We should probably get going, I doubt the others are willing to wait around forever for us to show up. Aldir said as he stroked Emora's cheek with his hoof.

1348579 "Yes your right... Lets go..." Lovingly staring at him, She allowed him to lead her back to the others.

• Viewing 351 - 400 of 380