Shisubu Ruins 16 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 380 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 380
MidnightBloom
Group Admin

"Will all new students please report to the main entrance. Thank you."
You hear the intercom say these words and you start walking towards the entrance. You wonder what could've inclined for them to call the newer students towards the main entrance.

Once you get there, you see Serebu and the nurse, Sukoshi Oni, standing there. Sukoshi Oni has her back to you and Serebu looks ecstatic. Rui, the Unknown Class trainer walks into your view.
"You are going to the Main Tower. There, you will train to move up to the classes that stay here."
Rui's eyes flash angrily over to Sukoshi Oni, she then leaves the room. Sukoshi Oni nods and waves her hand, signaling you to follow her. You do so, and find yourself on a Passer with many of the other new recruits. You are wondering why Sukoshi Oni is keeping so quiet. You feel very tired all of a sudden.
"The ride will be very long. I am going to put you all to sleep so you won't wait as long."
Before long you are asleep.

"Wake up, we're here."
You are startled awake by Sukoshi Oni's telepathic thoughts. You get up and follow them to surface. Sea air wafts down your throat and clears your thoughts. It's a calming sensation and you find yourself smiling slightly at the cool breeze that calms the intense heat given off by the bombs.
You climb many stairs, tagging along behind the excited Serebu and the monotone Sukoshi Oni.
You finally make it to the top, where you stand a large bridge leading to a magnificent building in the sunlight.

You silently gawk at how much sunlight reaches this part of the city. The ocean's waves drones on in a melodic way and you shield your eyes from the blinding light of the sun you haven't seen is such a long time.
"Be careful here, rouges tend to like to ambush us."
You follow the group onto the bridge. Sukoshi Oni's horns gleam in the sunlight and Serebu's little blue eye flame is reflected in it's clear surface.

Wow, look at that view!

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1330417 "It's amazing isn't it!"

1330396 Man...I need some new supplies for the next month. Time to hunt!*Jeff said off to the distance.* Hmm I wonder what new supplies I can find today?

Sunlight, how I've missed thee. Aldir says as he feels his magic spark back to life.

I just wish my family were here to see this...
*Trailing off into silence he shuffles his hooves*

Comment posted by ShutterGuy deleted Jul 21st, 2013

1330396 Emora looked around and started to head off on her own to find anything useful.

Aldir noticed the strange looking figure not far off from where he stood. Hmm... I wonder who that is.

By the time he turned his attention back to the group he had seen that Emora had left. He gave off a worried frown but continued on with the group, not wanting to get separated.

1330516 1330449 1330445 1330422 1330471 *Jeff zoom in with is helmet at his new 'supplies.'* Hmm...looks like 5 of them, but one of them left the group, easy pray.*Jeff smiled under neath his helmet and begins to follow the loner.*

1330396 *Storm in awe of the sight. He took deep breathes in of the fresh air, flooding his senses*

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1330534 "I suggest you rethink that."
*Sukoshi had noticed his presence before he could've even noticed her.*
*At the moment, he doesn't know who's contacting him*

1330516>>1330534>>1330471
*Atmina noticed Emora heading away from the group, and ran to catch up with her*
It's dangerous to go alone. I'll stay with you.

1330558 *Jeff stops his stalking and begins shaking his head.* Damn must be the heat getting to me, because I thought someone is talking to me.*Jeff shrugged and continues his hunt.*

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1330573 "I know you hear me. Don't pretend you don't."

Aldir looked back and saw the strange creature heading in the direction of Emora. That doesn't bode well. Aldir shrank down into a small fire and started to slide across the ground to keep track of him.

1330534>>1330516 She came to a building and she peaked inside. "Damn filled with zombies..." She looked over and saw a pharmacuidcal dept. with plenty of useful medicines and herbs. "That should prove to be very useful. She glanced back to the street and saw a car that was flipped over. An idea hit her and she approached the car. Messing with the security system she rigged the car to go off by the time she was clear of the area. She galloped over to an ally and was catious to enter making sure no zombie or enemy could sneak behind her. The alarm went off and the zombies came in a giant wave, leaving the building empty. She made her way inside and began to rummage through taking anything worth anything.

1330578 1330584 1330560 1330471 *Jeff just ignore the voice in his head and run to a destroyed building.* Ah the first rule about hunting...warning shots.*Jeff moved his hunting rifle and aim it towards the ground in front of them. He fired.* POW*The bullet hit right in front of Emora.*

Comment posted by F4D3 deleted Jul 21st, 2013

Aldir rushed toward the figure at full speed, the fire growing in strength and ferocity, as he rammed into him in an attempt to make him miss Emora.

1330607 Emora shot her head up to where the bullet came from. Her glasses shimmered to the unknown shooter.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1330607 "Now, why would you go and do that? It wasn't a very smart move, by all means."
*Sukoshi starts walking towards the direction he's in. At the moment, he can't see her, but she can , mentally at least*

1330607 Shit already! *Storm took his shield and sword in hand and ran towards the noise*

1330607>>1330598
Run! I'll hold him off!
*He puts up his best magical shield, and gestures for her to leave*

1330621 *Jeff was hit by an unknown force from his right side.*

1330622 *Jeff slide out of the open to where Emora can see him.* Son of a bitch! What the hell was that?! *Jeff tries to find his attacker.*

1330607 Emora Took all that she could ran for her life now that the zombies were hot on her. She began to scale the building attempting to block the zombies path as she ascended the floors.

Aldir attempts to envelope him in the fire, but his armor is making it rather difficult.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1330638 "That was one of the students. Good luck to you. I'm almost there."
1330650 "Don't exert yourself. I have a feeling he won't be much of a problem soon."

1330644 1330650 1330635 1330626 1330625 Ah shit...first time in 3 years i was finally caught while hunting.*Jeff looks a the zombies that is trying to eat Emora.* Should you assholes be worry about protecting your friend over there? *Jeff points at Emora and the zombies.*

1330644 *from behind you here a large object crashing through the wall of the building. You see that it was the car that had been going off and Storm standing were it used to be. The car took out a portion of the zombies buying you some more time*

1330638 Emora saw the human and narrowed her eyes at him. "Species: Homo-sapien, Strengths: Long range weapons and armor. Survival of a direct attack: 10%" She knew that staying would be death for her. Leaping into the air she jumped to another building and disappeared from sight.

1330670>>1330667>>1330644
Aldir turns back into his normal form. He grunts angrily at the unknown adversary before rushing to the horde of zombies attacking Emora.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1330670 "She won't need much help."
1330675*An explosion goes off in another building, drawing the zombies attention*
"But you will very soon."

1330674 ((Emora will thank you later))

what about me? I could beat you!

1330682 1330680 1330675 1330674>>1330704 *Jeff backed away from them.* I love to stay and chat but i gotta go.*Jeff turned around and sprint to the buildings. He switch to his 9mm and shoot any zombies in his way.*

1330682>>1330675
Adir stopped in his tracks as her heard the explosion.

Just what I needed. He grinned smugly as he vanished, teleporting inside the explosion and causing it to shrink down in size.

I haven't done that in ages! Now... To find Emora. Aldir looked around to see if he could spot her from here.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1330711 *Sukoshi Oni stands in the center of the fray*
"Stop shooting, it's drawing their attention."

1330684*Storm looked down the street to his left and saw a horde of zombies amassing due to all the noise*
Fffff...
*Storm started to run in the opposite direction, where everyone else was*

1330717 *Jeff stops shooting and looked at her.* Well what else I'm suppose to do, fucking knit them a sweater?

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1330732 "Start running."
*you finally notice how her mouth is sewn shut and the gleaming black horns*
1330731*another explosion goes off in another building, drawing the zombies away from the group*

1330732 Suddenly a naked human female landed in front of him and she was wielding two knifes in her hands. "Melee them... It won't attract as much attention." She tossed him a knife.

1330745 *Jeff was shock to see her mouth sew shut, but he ignored it and begin to run.* Where are we going?

1330750 *Jeff stops again to see the new sexy female from heaven.* Umm....whoa...

1330750>>1330745>>1330732>>1330731>>1330704

Before he could react Aldir was surrounded by a good couple dozen zombies, blocking any means of escape.

This isn't good... He would have taken a step back, if he knew there weren't zombies behind him. In a last ditch effort he turned back into his fire form and let out a massive explosion which began to burn down the floor of the building he was in almost immediately he was in. The explosion could be heard for miles.

1330745 *seeing the horde had split Storm turned around and cut down the few who were too close to him to be distracted*

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1330768 "To the tower, they have immense defense systems which will protect any living being from the undead and the drones. The soldiers not dare come this far, so we'll be safe."
*another explosion goes off*

1330745>>1330768 "Everyone go there is a place to hide just straight ahead! " The Woman turned and began to slice at the zombies still following the group.

1330782 1330788 Be careful sexy women! *Jeff leaves to the tower.* Hmm...lets see what supplies i can get from there?

1330782>>1330788 *Storm listened to Sukoshi's thoughts. He went on all fours and sprinted to the tower, ramming and slicing zombies with his horns as he went*

Aldir looked down at the group and saw them heading for the tower. Still in his fire form he leaped down onto a small horde of zombies and proceeded to follow them there.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 380