Shisubu Ruins 16 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 380 )
  • Viewing 301 - 350 of 380

1342858 She took off her glasses and stared at him. "You seem to not believe me... I'm really cold..." In her best efforts she pushed her furless body up against him in a rubbing motion. "I'm starting to understand now why humans wear the clothing they do." She wrapped a leg around him. "They long to feel the warmth..."

I see... Well if you need warming up... I can help you. Aldir brought Emora into a long and passionate kiss. Aldir's horn began to glow once again as the kiss went on, surrounding both of them in an aura of warmth. The cold air turned warm around their bodies. Emora could feel the blissful sensation travel up her spine and make her entire body shudder. Aldir broke their lip's embrace to ask Emora a single question. ...How's that for 'warming up'? He asked as he stared into her deep white eyes.

1343580 She smiled with her breathing slightly elevated. The heat radiated from her body causing her to lightly sweat. Pinching her thighs together, she didn't want him to know how turned on she was. she gave out a long sigh as she gazed into his eyes. " I didn't think you could do that... She giggled an honest laugh which hasn't happened for a few years. Her face then went serious as she looked deep into his eyes. "Aldir?" She paused for a bit before replying to her own question. "Nevermind..."

Aldir motioned closer to Emora. His eyes flickered slightly. Emora... There was a certain pain behind his utterance of her name. She still didn't trust him, and for good reason. His muzzle was so close to Emora's mouth that he could feel her breath on his lips. He decided against saying anything else and instead gazed back into her her eyes.

1343732 She looked away and turned her backside to him. On it were the markings of scars and tearing of flesh and skin. She said nothing as lightly tried to escape from his grasp. "Stop, don't stare at them..."

Aldir wrapped his hooves lightly around Emora's crossed arms. He gave her a caring peck on her cheek. Emora I... I need to tell you something... He said as his eyes drifted away from Emora's body.

1343826 Emora closed her eyes and let out a sorrowful sigh. "What is it, Aldir?

1343792>>1343826 *the rundown train station is pitch black, cold, and damp. There is only few empty train carts, the rest is covered up by rubble from when someponies years ago blew the walls to cutoff any access to the rest of the tunnels as a last stand. From the darkness you begin to here footsteps, more than one.*

Comment posted by Stiggerzz deleted Jul 23rd, 2013

Aldir physically turned Emora back over so that he could look into her eyes once again. Without giving a second thought he placed his lips onto Emora's as they locked into another kiss. As he separated the kiss a small strand of saliva connected their mouths. Emora... I think I've fallen in love with you.

1343826>>1343886>>1343937 *from a distance a unicorns orange light magic illuminates the room. You can see an outline of a couple of ponies and a minotaur*
I found them, told you I could sniff em out. *Storm says to a random instuctor*
*Storm walks up to group* Glad to see yall remain among the living.

1343986>>1343937
((You're both dead to me :ajbemused:))

((WHY AREN'T YOU AT THE TOWER ALREADY?!))

((Ugh... :facehoof:))

1344000 Indeed. We need to move, the towers basement entrance is not far from here. The instuctors say that these tunnels were sealed off years ago. The zombies couldv'e found their way through by now though, so rather not stick around to find out.

1343937>>1343900 Emora senses would normally would pick this up but at the state that she was in from Aldir confessing his love to her. Her eyes became wide and her body began to tremble.

1343967 "T-That can't be true... Nopony ever loved a changeling... Ever..." Her eyes began to water as she fought the feelings she had inside for him as well. "I...I...

(ah fuck...never mind, got my mixed up self sorted out:facehoof::facehoof::facehoof::facehoof::facehoof::facehoof::facehoof::facehoof::facehoof::facehoof::facehoof::facehoof:)

Aldir brought his forehead to hers and began to whisper. If that was the case, would I be here, with you, like this? He brought Emora into another brief kiss, which only lasted a second or two before he separated it again. He continued to stare into Emora's tear filled eyes, at a loss to explain how beautiful they were to him.

1344066 She couldn't stand it, every kiss broke that wall that she spent years building to keep her from ever opening herself to anyone. Then she heard his reasoning. Her heart finally fell over the edge and her wall came crumbling. She wrapped her legs and arms around him and squeezed him. A word she thought she would never use was whispered into his ears. "I...Love you, Aldir."

1344090>>1344066 *an instructor hurls in the background.*

Aldir eyes started to water as he heard Emora say those almost enchanting words. Slowly he ran a hoof down her long blue hair. He remained silent as he allowed the magic of the moment to speak for itself.

(I'm sorry it's just...I rarely get to take the piss:pinkiesad2: So I just take what chances I get:pinkiesad2:)

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1344161 ((I just came here and...what the fuck bro?:rainbowderp:))

1344139>>1344147 *instructor explains he had some bad fish for lunch*
*Storm walks up to the two love ponies* I don't think this the best place to do....that...you know...where the, and the.. then there's the..forget it.

(you no heard the expression 'take the piss'?)
(essentially, it's teasing somebody)

1344158>>1344166 Emora Then slowly pulled away and gave Aldir a hard kiss. She then stood up and looked down to her love. "Storm is right... We might find ourselves a better location to... better fortify ourselves." She gave Aldir a wink and turned to Storm. Her voice was slightly happier than her usual cold tone. " Good to see the zombies didn't get to you, Storm. "

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1344202 ((Holy shit who are you and what have you done with Emora?!))

1344206 ((Emora is taking a brief nap...:pinkiecrazy: but she'll be back.))

1344202>>1344166
Aldir stumbled up to his feet as his face turned bright red. It was painfully obvious he didn't know Storm was standing there the whole time.

Oh, uh... Right...

1344202 I was never in harm's way. We and some of the instructors watched the whole thing from the tower. I was about to stop that one guy from trying to break in again and they told me to sit back, saying this was a test of some sorts.

1344223 Emora's body flickered with purple fire as she went back to being a Changeling. Her voice was now somewhat menacing. " A Test, you say ?"

1344228 An unintentional one, but yes. They wanted to see how yall would handle the situation with the thief, which lead to zombies. Don't know if yall passed or not, but yall live, that has to be worth some points.

I suppose so. Aldir said as he adjusted his blade.

1344223>>1344206>>1344220 "Glad my life is nothing more than just some points." Emora put her shades back on and looked to Aldir. "This is why I trust nopony.... " Emora then Turned from everyone and galloped away into the tunnel.

Aldir sighed, and proceeded to walk down the path Emora was taking. She still doesn't trust me then...

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1344270 ((Emora is so over-emotional! Er mEr GERWD!))

1344270 THE WAY UP IS THE OTHER shit... she gone

1344280 ((so you wish to take over then, cuz I'm just saying she's felling way over-emotional! :trixieshiftleft: I can' t think straight I'm so tired. :trixieshiftright:))

1344294>>1344290>>1344285>>1344280
((Everyone's just acting ogre emotional :ajsmug:))

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1344294 ((so go to bed))
1344285 ((Thank you))

1344300((Storm has no emotions :coolphoto:))

• Viewing 301 - 350 of 380