Shisubu Ruins 16 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 380 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 380

1338505>>1338535>>1338532

Karl helped himself free of Emora, he turned to the zombie horde, wounds regenerating faster than they should. He grinned as multiple tendrils shot from his torso and impaled various zombies, then pulled them back towards him. Crunches and snaps were heard as the bones of the undead broke and their corpses consumed. he wasn't at full strenght, not by a long shot, but it would do. A familiar brown chitin armor formed around the viral being, and he laughed as his right arm transformed into his organic rifle.

He started charging the rifle, as draconic wings sprouted from his backside. He jumped and flapped them, hovering in the same position. ''Bye bye, maggot sacs!'' He yelled, his voice overlapped by what seemed a million others. The thin laser fired, and impacted right in the middle of the horde. Nothing happened, before a familiar blue sphere and explosion annihilated half of the undead mob.

His hand and rifle then grew back into claws, and he charged the remaining zombies, a trail of blood and guts behind.

''Such bloodshed! Such fun!'' Was heard over the noises of battle.

1338547>>1338492>>1338595
NO!

Aldir readied his sword, which began to mold into the form of a flintlock pistol, and aimed it at the horde behind Emora. Pulling the freshly made trigger a large pellet of magma shot out of Aldir's 'gun'. Hitting near the center of the horde an the pellet exploded into several chunks of molten lava, enveloping those it hit directly, and burning any zombies that were near the radius of the blast. After a moment or two the magma began melting through the floor, tripping up any oncoming zombies. The explosion gave Emora enough room to try and escape.

Come on! I'm not letting you die! Aldir said as he gestured her to run over to him.

1338602>>1338595>>1338532
as Emora rushes into the hoard, Cog loads one of his two remaining black hole bolts into the crossbow to try and attempt to aid Emora, but stops as he sees Karl fly over into the fray.

As Karl tears into the hoard, Cog simply drops his crossbow in astonishment and stares at the spectacle before him

Aldir stood back, not wanting to get in the way of Karl's onslaught.

1338602 Emora then almost completely stopped upon seeing the blue spherical explosion. She glanced in Karl's direction momentarily before she continued to make the zombies in front of her fall. 1338621>>1338628 She then leapt back towards Aldir in a backflip and landed near the lamp post. Upon landing she began to waver from the nonstop fighting.

1338686>>1338621>>1338602
Upon seeing a good portion of the zombies destroyed Aldir began to search for a way out. Through the chaos he found a small under ground tunnel which looked to lead to a rail way station. This might just be it... Throwing down another wall of fire between them and the zombies Aldir called the group's attention.

Hey! There's a way out over here!

1338621>>1338628>>1338686

Although his mind was slightly clouded by bloodlust, his survival instincts demanding he consumed as much biomatter he could possibly get, the viral being could see the zombie horde didn't pose such a large threat any more. Ripping an undead griffon in half, he retreated back to the tower at blurring speeds. ''Everyone go through there.'' He pointed towards the tunnel Aldir had found. ''Barricade any access points.'' He said.

1338711 Emora Stood up and put her glasses back on. She readied herself as the zombies that Karl didn't kill started to move in their direction. "I'll survive...Thanks..."

1338734>>1338735>>1338738
Cog runs after Aldir down the tunnel but not before firing a black hole bolt into a group of zombies, engulfing them in a small black hole and sucking them into oblivion

1 left....

1338758>>1338738
Aldir waited by the entrance for Emora. He made an endeavor to cut down any zombies attempting to follow Cog down the tunnel.

Hurry up Emora! I can't keep this up all day!

1338790 Her voice sounded off behind him. "Then stop waiting for me stupid stallion..." She was helping Jeff with her clone on the other side.

1338820>>1338758>>1338735
Aldir turned to see Emora behind him alongside Jeff. He gave a slight smirk before turning back to the entrance. With another burst of fire Aldir burnt away the last of the oncoming zombies. Not wasting any time he began to levitate any nearby debris he could use to block the entrance.

1338735>>1338820>>1338857
(I'm off to bed, Cog Spring shall be with you in spirit:moustache:)

1338758 ((Roger dodger))

1338857>>1338820

Karl Picked up his bag and, seeing Aldir blocking the entrance, rushed towards it. 'At least wait for me, you shadow fuck' he thought bitterly. Jumping, he reformed into a sleek snake like thing, back inside him, going through the hole moments before it was sealed.

Before landing he changed back to his armored form, touching down in a crouch, bag in hand.

Aldir eyed him apologetically.

Sorry, but we can't afford to waste any time here... He said as he finished the barricade, walking down to the rest of the group.

1338908 ((For the sake of no one dying I'm going presume that the rest of the group like Midnight and Pine are safely locked up on the upper levels of the tower.))

As they made their way Emora who was still in her naked human form, was breathing with effort as she helped Jeff down the tunnel.

Aldir looked over to Emora as she laid Jeff down onto a row of nearby seats.

It looks as though he's fallen unconscious. How bad are his injuries?

1338992 Emora took her glasses off and narrowed her eyes at the human. "He has a broken rib and is suffering from a dislocated shoulder blade." The clone of Emora sat next to him and started to take off his armor.

Aldir nodded.

I see. I could easily fix his shoulder blade with some magic, and I could at least try to do something about his broken rib... He trailed off as he began to ponder just what spells he could use.

1338992>>1338965 ((Yeah I was going to suggest going up a floor and barricade the stairs, but then I read the tunnel part, and went with it :applejackunsure:))

Karl walked next to them, injecting himself with one of the syringes. ''The idiot deserves it. Warn me when he wakes up. I have to tell him why you don't arm C4 on a timer'' He said. Grinning, his current form's serrated teeth amplifying the action, he turned to Aldir. ''Let his shoulder as it is. It should teach him a lesson.''

Aldir waved him off.

Very well. I'll leave him as he is.

((Eh, if anything it's a change of atmosphere :derpytongue2:))

1339121 The clone finished taking Jeff's armor off, while the Real Emora stood alone with her arms crossed covering her breasts. Her neck began to lightly bleed again.

Aldir looked away as he saw the blood begin to flow from her neck neck once again.

I can heal that for you, if you'd like. He said, avoiding her gaze.

1339284 "You might as well... Don't want zombies catching the scent of it..." She continued to just stare away from him.

1339284 1339259 1339182 *Jeff slowly open his eyes and look at the clone.* Do you*cough* know what you are doing?

((So i asked one of my friends to play a game and he rejected me because i'm a brony. So i told him i'm not mad so i took him off my friends list. People this days.))

1339320 "So Dr. love your awake... Allow me to make your pain feel all better..." She rubbed his exposed chest and brought her hand up to his shoulder, then in a sudden move she relocated the socket.

Aldir silently walked next to Emora, holding his horn a few inches from her wound. A dim light surrounded her neck as Aldir closed his eyes in concentration. As the spell began to take effect it slightly burnt her skin, but eventually turned into a warm sensation as it deepened into her tissue. The wound slowly began to seal over, leaving a small scar on her neck.

1339344 *Jeff felt pain in that area.* AHHH...fuck, thanks. Oh the name is not Dr. Love, but you keep on calling me that. *Jeff smiled.* Now i will be needing my armor back.

1339358 Emora then grabbed his horn and pulled him up to look into his eye's. He could see his eye's in the reflection of her glasses. "If you ever try to aim your sword at me again..." She kissed him on the lips in a hard kiss then pulled back. "You better make sure its not the metal one... you ass."

Aldir just stood there silently, completely paralyzed from Emora's kiss.

I... I... Was all he could say before he fainted, collapsing onto the ground.

1339360>>1339404 ((Off to work won't be seeing you for a while.))

((k, see you later))

1339512 ((Okay....Gonna play some Anno 2070. Or make my OC steals a shit load of stuff, make an explosion to cover his escape, and rest in his territory.))

1339516 ((the female rubs your inner thigh, "You sure you want to do that." :ajsmug:))

1339525 ((pfft....your a clone no point. *Shoots female in the head.* WINNING:trollestia:))

1339383>>1339404>>1339360

''Well, I haven't seen such stressful and peculiar love for... Two centuries?'' Karl said, having witnessed the exchange of affection. Turning to the now awake human, he walked over him, glaring. ''And you.'' He started ''Just what the hell where you thinking? C4 on a five minute timer? Don't you know how to use remote detonators?'' He pinched the bridge of his 'nose' with a blood soaked claw.

1339540 *Jeff moved his claw away.* Hehe...maybe if all of you didn't stop me, i could of escape with all of you guys food supply. *Jeff started to put on his armor.*

Karl grinned. ''Sooner or later I would have found you. Trust me.'' His body started assuming it's normal form again.

1339566 *Jeff chuckled and put his helmet on. He finished putting on his armor.* I don't know, but as soon as i go into the ruins, i'm already gone.

1339575 Hmm i wonder what other things i can find in this place?*Jeff got out of bed and started to head up stairs.* I wonder why no one is up stairs?*Jeff left his stuff on the bed in his backpack.*

1339404 "What I'm I going to do with you..." Emora laid down next to him rubbed her body up against him to be comfy.

((Okay only 4 more hours of work YAY!))

Aldir complied in his unconscious state and snuggled up to Emora.

((Good luck then))

1340959 1340970 *Jeff popped in* Yeah don't mind me, just gonna wake up your superiors.*Jeff walked away.*

Cog pulls out his crossbow and fires a warning shot at you, which misses your head so narrowly you could actually feel the wind from the bolt going past

don't even think about it...or the next one won't miss

Aldir stirred lightly from his sleep. As his eyes slowly flickered open his first sight was a humanized Emora snuggled up to him. He could feel her soft breasts pressing up against his chest as her glasses shielded his view of her eyes. His entire body went red.

What... The... Instead of questioning it further he shifted his hold of Emora and continued to lay there for a bit longer.

1341288 "Don't get any idea's... I'm just using you for warmth."

Aldir gave her a slight smirk.

Yeah... Right... He said as he nuzzled her cheek.

Damn... This is one crazy mare...

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 380