Shisubu Ruins 16 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 380 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 380

1337734 *Jeff is struggling against his grip.* And if I*grunt*cooperate.

Karl grinned behind his scarf. He still remembered the times where they actually gave some fight. ''I'll let you live, and may overlook that generous load of armed C4.'' He chuckled ''After all, it may bring me some fun.''

A spike then came out of his right hand's palm and impalled the zombie mare's skull, followed be many tendrils consuming her body to his. ''Grass Hopper. Former prostitute. Rehabilitated drug addict.'' He said in a monotonous voice. He then looked at Jeff's visor. ''I know her entire life now. She belongs to me.''

After a moment of silence, he turned his right arm into a massive blade, and placed it near Jeff's waist. ''So, what's it gonna be?''

1337963 *Jeff sees the giant ass blade near his waist.* Damn it....fine.

''Good. Now, tell me who you are. Where you're from. How you got here. Tell me everything'' He said, a serious tone in his voice.

'I want to know if you're one of my own...' He saddly thought.

1337984 *Jeff was confused by his questions.* I'm from the USA, Earth. You want to know how i got here? Well there was this huge ass storm and I the next thing that happen was a bright light. Then i'm in this hell hole. Been in here for three years so far.

Emora... Please, i-it was an accident! Aldir tried to reach for her, but instead fell from where he sat onto the cold hard floor. He could see a few trickles of blood fall down Emora's neck and form a small puddle by her hooves. I... I... He once again began to choke on his words. He couldn't bare to look back up at her.

1337984>>1337990
Cog wakes up, feeling well rested and relaxed after his sleep.
as he sits up on the couch, his ears prick up from the sound of talking
hmm...that's coming from the entrance, wonder what's going one?

Jumping down from the couch, he grabs his rapier and crossbow, and makes his way to the entrance to the tower where he spies Karl and the human from earlier talking, Karl holding the other human hostage with a knife.

Cog unsheathes his rapier and proceeds towards the two of them
What in Equestria is going on here-...
-spies the zombie mare that Karl has a hold of-
What in Tartarus!?
Cog drops his rapier and pulls out his crossbow, getting the zombies head in his cross-hairs

1337990>>1338034

The viral being narrowed his eyes at him. ''What year was it?'' He asked suspiciously. 'There hasn't been any USA for over three millenia.' A sickening snap followed by a crunch sounded as a tendril crushed the mare's neck and skull, absorbing it completely. ''Looks like I'm done'' He chuckled.

1338114 *Jeff almost threw up in his helmet* Eww*He looked away from the dead mare.* I-its 2013, right?

Cog lowers the crossbow at teh sight of the mare's head getting crushed in Karl's tendrils
well, that takes care of that particular problem...and now...

Cog once again raises the crossbow, only this time it is the other human's head in his sights>>1338125

I keep seeing you around here, yet you never tell us anything about yourself....so far, Karl's managed to get a place and a date out of you....anything else you care to add?

1338158 *Jeff turned his head to him and begins to chuckled.* Well I am hungry and that is all i got for now.

cut the crap before I send one of these bolts into your head and create an isolated black hole around you that will suck you, and only you, into oblivion

-mutters threateningly-
you only think I'm kidding about the black hole

1338125>>1338034

''What the- how is that possible?!'' He yelled, letting go of him, Jeff falling to the ground with a thud, gasping for air. ''I've been here for fourty freaking years, and the last date I recall is hell-damned 5379, and this guy just says 2013?!''

Freaking out would be and understatement. He heard Cog speak up. ''You! Explain!'' He demanded.

1338190>>1338192 *Jeff chuckled by his threat.* Hehe, If you want to know, my name is The Scavenger. Like I told your friend over here, I'm just here to get some food, and steal something valuable from the that changeling mare. Nothing big.*Jeff smiled under neath his helmet, then he frowned and look back at Karl.* Yo bub, mind letting me go?*Jeff feel on the floor gasping for air.* Thanks

1338192>>1338169
Cog, hearing the distress and confusion in Karl's voice, drops his Crossbow to the floor and runs into the main hall again, returning a couple of minutes later with some notebooks, charts and a couple of machines

two humans arrive in the same world...one significantly before the other...the earlier one is from one time period on Earth...the other one from a significantly different time period...hmm....curious

Cog starts taking down notes in his notebook and checking measurement on his various machines
hmm....assuming this is correct....but that's impossible.....

As he takes down further notes and measurements, Cog suddenly leaps up and cries out, startling the both of you
OF COURSE!! PARALLEL DIMENSIONS!! it all makes sense

Cog walks back to the two of you
it's quite simple, really...I'm sure you've both heard of the multiverse theory?
Cog waits for you answer...

1338226 *Jeff slowly got up.* Yeah, but it never been proven yet.

Cog smiles at you
you're right, it hasn't been proven..until now, thanks to you two

Cog brings his notebook and measurements over to you
see here? both of your bodies are resonating high levels of trans-space energy matter, a clear sign of instantly travelling from one point in space to another in seemingly no time at all. judging from the extreme differences between your two time periods back on earth, combined with the relatively minor differences between your times of arrival in our world, it gives a very highi probability that you are not from the same Earth, rather you are from two completely different Earths in completely different places on the universal time-line

based on the high amounts of trans-space quantum energy your bodies are radiating, couple with the incomparable differences in Time periods. Not only that, but the dimensional signatures that the energy your resonating is giving off is different from one another, indicating that you did not come from the same point in relative space. This suggest that, while you both came from Earth, you didn't come from the same Earth. I can confirm that the two of you have not only taken a trans-dimensional jump from one universe to another. You have both done a trans-dimensional jump from neighboring universes. you are from different time periods...AND...parallel..universes

"You what?"Her voice was cold and cruel. Her ears twitch at the sound of a head snapping. "Do what you wish Aldir... Just know that I won't be so easy to kill, next time." Emora turned and began walk away, leaving a trail of blood. She was silently crying.

1338269 *Jeff's stomach growled* That's great and all but I'm hungry so....what ya'll got to eat?

-sigh-
you're a persistent foal of a nag, aren't you?...

Cog pulls out a small firearm and you instinctively get ready for a possible battle
noticing your reaction, Cog shakes his head at you

a bit paranoid but, I don't blame you..relax, it's now what you think it is

Cog takes aim at a pile of scrap metal lying in the corner and, taking aim, pulls the trigger.
a neon green beam emanates from the barrel of the gun and envelopes the scrap metal

turning to you, Cog smiles slyly
this is where things get interesting

Cog flips a switch on the gun and, after a bright flash of light, the scrap metal transforms into a pile of food

help yourself, it's all edible. please refrain from raiding our stores in the future

Aldir tried his best to hold back his tears, but to no avail. He tried to look back up at her, to say something that would make her see, but his body wouldn't listen. He laid there crying for what felt like hours, wallowing in his own self loathing. He closed his eyes and opened them once again, in hopes that this was just a dream. By time he had come to she was already gone.
I'm so sorry...

As his strength gradually came back to him Aldir attempted to walk down to the tower's entrance. On his way there his thoughts drifted between what he had done. How... How could I have been so stupid... Shaking his head he was finally able to momentarily push Emora out of his mind, as he did so he nearly tripped over a collection of rocks on the ground.

Ugh, pull yourself together Sombra... It's just one mare... Nothing more... Nothing less.

After a decent amount of sulking Aldir made it to the base of the tower, and upon seeing Jeff once more began to ignite once again.

1338323>>1338297>>1338192

What's he doing here? He asked menacingly.

tried to raid our food stores again, luckily Karl stopped him

-gestures to the pile of food-
I took the liberty of using my food-converter to turn that pile of scrap metal into food for him, there's enough there to last him a while so long as he rations it. hopefully he won't try raiding us again

1338323 *Jeff hesitated at first but fell on his knees and hungrily start to eat the food.*

1338295 1338332 *Jeff looked up and sees the mare again. He swallowed all his food and cleared his mouth.* Well eating of coarse. You lucking i didn't steal or sabotage this place.*Jeff looks at the changeling mare* Nice to meet you again miss.

1338269 1338297>>1338332

Karl seemed to calm down a bit, becoming rather contemplative. ''That makes some sense.'' He said after a long period of silence. He turned to the wall, noticing the timer on the C4 about to reach zero.

''Hey!'' He yelled, getting their attention. ''You three might want to get back.'' As they ran to cover, he stood there, staring to nothing. 'Well here we go.' He thought with a smirk.

Then the wall blew up, himself caught in the explosion.

1338340>>1338339
Aldir nodded his head at Cog's explanation, but upon hearing Jeff talk to Emora grew slightly hostile once more. He tried not to look at either of them.

Cog dives behind a metal crate, shielding himself from the blast

as the dust clears, he comes out from behind his cover
....Karl?

Aldir absorbed as much of the explosion as he could, but the explosion was too sudden for his body to completely turn into his fire form. He was taken slightly back from the excess, but wasn't injured.

1338340 Emora shot the human a glance and lightly smiled. "Didn't expect to see you so soon... What's your name human?"

1338342 Emora braced herself through the blast using the wall as a stable object.

1338342 DAMN IT!!*Jeff slid across the floor from the explosoin*

1338369 *Jeff smiled* My name is Dr. Love.*Jeff chuckled in pain.* ((yeah let him flirt))

1338393>>1338369
Aldir tried his best to ignore them. His fire lightly flickered.

1338393 Emora regained composure and gave the human a deadpan stare. "Dr. Love you say... Than I'm the temptress..." She transformed back into the human form and ran over to the rubble. She started to try to find any sign of life.

1338359>>1338381>>1338361>>1338393

His ears rang, his head pulsed and dust didn't let his eyes see more than 2 centimeters in from of him. ''...Karl?'' he heard behind him, the voice muffled by the ringing. As the dust cleared, he turned to his back.

His face was heavily damaged, skin and muscle missing, showing parts of his skull, his clothes and skin torn over various areas of his body. His left arm was slightly burnt, and a large steel rod impaling his chest.

The wall behind him was no more, and the zombie horde wouldn't be far from arrival. After some silence, he chuckled, his voice gargled from his burnt trachea. Somehow, he was still standing.

1338416>>1338406>>1338393>>1338359
... I think it's best we move.

*gestures to the oncoming horde in the distance*

1338416 1338420 Emora Stood up in her human form and unsheathed her dagger. "Get Karl up!

1338420 1338406 1338416 *Jeff slowly gets up holding on his side. There was blood coming out of it.* Yeah*grunt* Lets go AAAHH!!*Jeff feel on his knees*

1338434>>1338432>>1338416
Ugh, what is wrong with you people?!

*Creates a wall of fire between the group and the zombies*

That should slow them down a bit, now we need to move!

1338393>>1338406>>1338416>>1338420
Cog looks out over the oncoming hoard and reaches for his Type A7 Repeating Crossbow, carefully selecting a magazine of dark violet bolts, locking them into place and flipping the safety off

I whole heartily agree Aldir...Jeff! get Karl, Emora and Aldir, rally on me...we'll keep the blighters occupied so Jeff can get Karl out of here in one piece

Cog tightens the strap on his rapiers sheath and adjusts his tie
Gentlemen...today's a good day to die...

1338434 Emora then duplicated herself where there were two Human female Emoras. While the real one tended to Karl, the clone rushed over to Jeff and wrapped her arms around him. "Come on Dr. Love... your with me..."

1338449 *Jeff chuckled in pain again.* *Grunt* T-thanks...

((brb i have to go shopping. :ajbemused:))

Right! Aldir pulls out his molten blade and readies it for the zombies, running to Cog's side.

If we are to die... Then we shall make it a spectacle to remember!

Cog takes aim and fires a single bolt at the oncoming hoard of zombies, hitting one of them. After a second, a huge black sphere erupts from the zombie and engulfs all the ones around it, before contracting into nothingness taking the zombies with it

-checks the magazine-
only have 2 of those left...we'll have to make them count

1338445 1338456>>1338416 After giving Karl a great pull, Emora managed to get him up and off the metal rod. She didn't have the strength to carry him so she quickly dragged him to where she would be able to get him with her clone. Emora then aligned herself with two other stallions. "Nopony will die... Unless I say so..." Emora looked to Aldir and cog It will be an honor to fight by your side,

Then save them... I doubt they'll be getting any closer than that.

Aldir lower his sword to the ground, allowing its molten metal to shift into the shape of a whip. With one circular thrust of its hilt the newly made whip cuts through five of the oncoming zombies, leaving their bodies charred as they fall to the dirt.

1338469>>1338456>>1338453>>1338449

Finally regaining his full senses, he noticed the chaos around him, and the woman beside him. His face's good side smiled, or attempted to, as his trachea healed. He moved his left hand to Emora's shoulder, getting her attention. ''You would let go of me dear.'' He said in a raspy voice.

He looked back at the undead mob. By it's numbers, the group would surely become overrun. Unless... ''Damn I'm hungry...'' He noticed the woman giving him an 'are you serious?' look. ''What? Just trust me.''

1338475>>1338479
switching to a magazine of regular bolts, Cog switches the crossbow to auto fire and starts gunning down any zombie that came within range, occasionally taking out his rapier to cut down any that got two close

a zombie grabs hold of Cog's leg and, moving with a speed that should be impossible for a 43 year old stallion, kicks the zombie away and back flips over it, unsheathing his rapier and decapitating the zombie on the way over

1338505>>1338492>>1338475
This is getting a little close for comfort...

Without hesitation Aldir jumps back into his fire form and runs into the mob of zombies. Any who tried to claw at him were almost immediately lit on fire as he continued running down the piles of zombies before him. He climbs up onto a nearby street lamp and pulls out his sword once again.

Everyone get back! Aldir commanded as he aimed his blade at the zombies attempting to reach him

1338505>>1338492 As Karl spoke to her clone, Emora Jumped behind Cog and made quick work of the three zombies rushing him. Their bodies fell in pieces as Emora's swift work with her dagger was incredibly fast. She nodded to Cog as she began to leap and flip into the air beheading more zombies as they ran up on them.

1338532>>1338535
returning the nod to Emora, Cog then uses the last of the bolts in his magazine to take out a group of zombies charging from his flank, before running to join Aldir while reloading a second magazine into the crossbow

1338532>>1338547 Emora noticed the two stallions converging to the light post. After slicing off a couple more heads, she turned to run to them but was cut off by the herd of zombies. Not having enough time to change back into a changeling, she took off her glasses and looked to Aldir. Her eyes said it all. I'm sorry... I really did wish I was the mare for you... She then charged into the horde her dagger making quick work of the majority of the first of the zombies, but she suddenly became surrounded.

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 380