Shisubu Ruins 16 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 380 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 380

1331793 Emora glanced at him. "I suppose a thanks is in order for attempting to slow the zombies on my tail..." Emora gave him a nod of thanks.

Aldir took another step toward her.

I've already told you, keeping that up will only lead to more pain... Pausing for one moment he took yet another step toward her, the distance between them shrinking ever so slightly. You won't survive out here if you keep holding it in. Aldir put a hoof on Emora's cheek and slowly moves her head so their eyes meet.

1331817 *seeing that there is no immediate threat for now Storm removes his steel helmet*
Thanks is unnecessary, I did what was expected of me as a member of this group.

1331833 A single tear came from behind her glasses. "Why do you care for me... When all I do is just push you away." her tone held some emotion.

1331842 "As did I..." She pushed a sack in front of him and inside held a plethora of medicine and healing herbs. "I believe this will last us for a while."

1331833>>1331849 Well done, I just hope it was worth getting the attention of every zombie and who knows what else in the city. *seeing the two getting intimate made Storm feel awkward. He walked away to the others to see if everyone made it to the tower*

He chuckled slightly, moving slightly away from her. I honestly don't know. There's just something in my head that keeps forcing me to be close to you. Call it guilt, anger, frustration, sympathy... Aldir's eyes trailed away from Emora, unsure of what he could say to her to make her see how he truly felt.

*Cog Spring reaches the tower, coat and rapier both caked in blood and limping slightly from a gash on his leg*

.....I'm getting too old for this crap.

*noticing the cut on his leg, Cog reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out a small robot*

*after placing the spider-like robot, Cog pushes a small button on it. To your astonishment, the robot then proceeds to sew up the gash on Cogs leg*

1331891 Hot damn that's handy. Did you see anyone else out there on your way in.
*looks off down the bridge*

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1330923 *Sukoshi is throwing glass shards. Within seconds, the zombie hoard is down.*
"It's no problem. Things are only just beginning though, I can't say everything will turn out lovely."

Comment posted by MidnightBloom deleted Jul 21st, 2013

1331884 Emora's eyes widened in realization. She couldn't bring herself to finish his thought process. "Love... Somepony actually would love me... That can't be true" She took off her glasses and looked to him. "This is... probably not the best time or place, we need to get to the tower." She spoke softly to him, which was most unlike her.

Cog shakes his head in response
sorry chap, 'fraid not...

Aldir cleared his thoughts, and looked back to Emora.

Yes... You're right about that. Without another word Aldir turned and walked off in the direction of rest of the group.

1331930>>1331908 Alright then, guess we're all here.
*Storm picked up a large piece of concrete rubble and place it over the entrance of the bridge making it impossible for zombies to get in*

1331945 Emora then stood up and walked after him. She never took her eye's off of him. "Love and hate are so close together, how does he know that he loves me and doesn't just hate me... I guess well just find out later Emora."

That might just do it. Aldir says as he appears behind the group.

good show, old boy. That'll stop the buggers

1331974>>1331978 *Storm looks back to the tower and the group*
Well what now, what exactly is this place?

1331983>>1331978>>1331966>>1331908
I was hoping one of you'd know.

1331991>>1331983>>1331966>>1331908
Believe me, if I knew I would tell you

((Signing off for the night. See everyone later))

1332031>>1331908>>1331983

((Aww god damn it I missed it again! *sigh* Entrance in 3, 2, 1...)))

Karl woke up on the floor, dazed. Quickly recovering his senses, he looked around and found himself alone. He could hear a commotion a few blocks away, and the scent of the group gave away who it was.

''I swear they keep leaving me behind on purpose...'' He mumbled, irritated. ''I must find Cog.'' After all, he never got to ask him if that project of his was concluded.

He got up and started heading towards them , when he saw a huge horde of zombies going the same way he was. He grinned behind his scarf. 'Looks like I'll have some fun after all!' he thought. 'I'm hungry, too. I bet these maggot sacs wont mind if I happen to eat them alive' He let a dark chuckle at that.

The viral being shot towards the zombie horde at blurring speeds, turning his hands into massive brown and black claws, and his arms gaining a similar coloration. Once he got close enough, he started slashing away, blood and half decomposed flesh and organs flying and painting the street in red. He stopped for a moment, and after a few seconds massive tendrils shot from his torso into any zombie close enough to him, impaling them. The tendrils then retracted into him, corpses in toe, and smacked them into him. Thousands of smaller tendrils swiped the zombie corpses, completely consuming every single molecule of them into Karl's body. Everything they had been, their lives, memories, personalities, they where now his.

The deed done, his skin and clothes quickly replaced themselves with a three centimeter thick, titanium strong armor, and a pair of leathery wings shot out from his back. His mouth, now filled with various serrated teeth, twisted into a massive grin, as his red slithed eyes scanned the rest of the zombies. They were... Retreating? He couldn't hold it anymore. It was just so amusing!

He let out a demonic laugh so loud it could be heard from blocks away.

He took off, towards the tower.

((There.))

*as you enter the tower, you see Cog leaning up against the wall poking at a familiar looking weapon with a screwdriver*

Cog looks up as you enter
bout time you got here, I'm just putting the finishing touches on this and it's done
he lifts up the gun to let you see

Karl touched down next to Cog, and inspected the weapon he was working on. It was beautifully made, just like the ones he remembered. He opened the cooling hatch, and saw everything in order. ''I wont ask you how you managed to get your hooves on the tec to fully recreate a third generation NULL accelerator,'' he said, his voice sounding heavily distorted and demonic. He continued his inspection ''...or how you actually dropped the heat emissions by seventy percent... OR how you even managed to fabricate the bio-metal, but I believe you surpassed yourself.'' He patted him in the shoulder with a blood drenched claw.

As soon as the stallion was done with his finishing touches, the viral being had an idea. He slowly turned to face Cog, his grin amplified by his razor sharp teeth. ''Want to see what it does?''

1332259 1332156 1331991 1331983 1331966 1331908 *Jeff ran towards the stairs.* HAHA...man i hope you have the best security here!

((sorry i was so late...sleep got to me.))

Cog just stares at you, un-phased by Karl's razor teeth or his voice
I wouldn't tell you even if you did ask.
Cog returns a sly grin of his own
I guard my secrets VERY closely

but enough of that, please
-gestures to the firearm-
I have been wondering for the entirety of this project what your weapons does, but decided against it, having no experience with such a weapon. I would love a demonstration

Cog turns to Jeff

what are you talking about? of course this place has top notch security, you simpleton!

1332294 *Jeff walks out with a huge sack of food.*Pfft...Man i just broke through you guys food supply.*Jeff begins to run.*

Cog watches Jeff run off and, un-phased, turns back to Karl>>1332259 smiling
now see, this would be a problem except for one thing...
Cog casually reaches into his bag 'o' tricks and pulls out his food-conversion pistol from before, a sly grin on his face

I think we'll be alright, food-wise at least

1332307 *Jeff comes back.* Oh....i left you guys an explosive present back at-BOOOOMM Hehe...never mind.*Jeff hauled ass out of the tower.*

Cog contemplates pursuing him but decides not to
the teachers will deal with him....

'A human? Well look at that, didn't expect to see one in this hell forsaken planet...' Even tough he could catch him, he ignored the human... For now. 'I have his scent after all...'

He turned to Cog. ''Remember me to have a nice, pleasant talk with that one. Now, where were we.''

Karl picked up the weapon. ''This,'' he started ''is a Mk4 Anti-Matter Rifle. It has two firing modes: semi automatic and charge.'' His right claw reformed into a hand, still with the chitin, and grasped the handle. ''The bio-metal used in it's fabrication enables it to connect the camera scope directly into the user's brain, enhancing his or her accuracy.'' He said, while walking into one of the windows, overlooking another zombie horde. ''Watch.''

Setting the rifle to semi automatic, he fired various shots at them, blue-white streaks piercing and disintegrating the targets. ''Now this is where it gets fun.'' He switched to charge mode, and held the trigger. When the weapon got fully charged, he released the trigger, and a thin laser impacted the mob dead center, nothing happening. a few seconds, however, a massive blue sphere grew, and exploded, leaving a 300 meter radius crater and no sign there was ever anything there.

''Now thanks to your tweaks I could fire this almost indefinitively, depending on how fast I pull the trigger.'' He said. Suddenly, various tendrils shot form his arm and covered the rifle. ''But definitively the best part of it...'' he chuckled ''is that since this is made of bio-metal, I can absorb it into myself and reform it anytime I want.'' He did so, reforming the rifle in his arm.

''A completely organic weapon. Amazing, isn't it?''

though you can't see Cog's eyes through his heavily tinted goggles, you could almost swear they were lighting up throughout the entire demonstration

incredible...absolutely incredible...
this is technology the likes of which this world has never witnessed, nor will it likely ever witness it outside of what you possess here...
Cog looks at you in awe

what...in the name of the Holy Trinity of Faust, Celestia and Luna...are you?

Karl's eye glossed over for a second, and if one was paying attention, they could see sadness in them. ''A man...'' He said, barely audible, while taking his human form again, clothes reforming. ''that failed his kind...''

1332315 Before he got far he was encountered with the naked female again. She had long blue hair that covered her breasts. She seductively walks up to Jeff, with a smile on her face.

1332490 *Jeff slowed down.* Hey hey! What a fine girl like yourself doing out here, naked?

Approaching him she lifts her hand to the side of his face and stares at him with her big blue eye's. "I should be asking you the same... You must be so lonely out here... All by yourself." As she spoke, she began to run her hand along the front of the armor on his chest.

1332502 *Jeff smiled underneath his helmet at the sexy women * Hey it is lonely out here, but there is a rule that everyone must follow.

She looked up to him smiling, "Oh... and what could that be..." She wrapped her arms and one of her legs around him, her face not two inches away from his visor.

1332514 *Jeff pulled out his 9mm on her stomach.* Never trust anyone, even if something sexy like you.

Cog bows his head slightly
I apologize, I appear to have opened up old wounds...I shan't inquire further. Enjoy that gun
Cog starts to walk off but stops suddenly, turning back

Oh, before I forget
Reaching into one of his pockets, Cog pulls out a small syringe with a strange, purple liquid in it.
Cog throws it to you, who catches it in your hand

unfortunately, I wasn't able to properly craft the bio-metal, being terribly unfamiliar with such a material. I was able to get it, sure, but I'm afraid the biological parts have a flaw where they degrade over time or...decompose...so to speak
-gestures to the syringe-

that is a formula I've concocted to keep it from degrading, just inject it into the gun after combat. Don't worry, it won't degrade in a day, you'll get maybe...4 days out of it

that one will do for the demonstration you just gave me and...
-pulls out a small satchel, throwing it to you as well-
that contains syringes and vials with enough of the formula for 150 injections. should you run out, I will be more than happy to make more

1332517 She smiled as she took her hand and gently wrapped it around the gun. "I've heard of this rule and I agree to it 100%... But there is something that you should know about a certain other rule out here."

1332546 And what is that?*Questioned Jeff*

((brb in 2 hrs))

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1332315 ((Sorry I'm so late to the party))
"I suggest you don't do that. All I need to do is give the word and you'd be face down in the muck, bleeding out onto the street. I won't hesitate to kill you, or the others here, should they give me trouble."
*she doesn't seemed at all phased by the explosion*

1332555 ((K))

A secondary voice suddenly spoke behind him, "Never leave your back turned too long... " Jeff glanced back to see the real Emora as a changeling with the sack of food. She spun around and galloped back to the tower as quickly as she could. The human form held his gun in place to prevent him from spinning around to shoot her. Jeff let off a couple rounds into the girl that held the gun and she showed no reaction to them. As the changeling reached the tower, the naked girl reached up and gave his visor a kiss. "I'll be seeing you around..." The girl then became dust that blew away in the wind.

As Emora entered the tower she closed the door behind her and threw the sack of food down. She glanced over and saw cog. Giving him a respectful nod she went upstairs to find a place to lay down.

1332315>>1332579
Cog chuckles under his breath
now he's in for it...

Cog returns the nod casually

1332579 ((Maybe it should be you that we should be watching out for.))

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 380