Shisubu Ruins 16 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 83 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 83

1305801 She looks at the hoof and doesn't make an effort to reach for it. "Charmed..." She says almost bluntly. "Names Emora... and I'm afraid that's all your going to get from me." She swished her blue tail at him while she seductively walked past him.

1305792 She stood by awaiting their arrival.

*chuckles*
not into civilities, I see

*Cog sits down by his diy workbench and awaits the arrivals of Dymara and Dr. Dood

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1305801>>1305852 *Dr. Drood appears out of no where and hits Serebu on the head with a book*
*Serebu whines and rubs her head. She always hated it when he hit her with books...it felt terrible*
"Thank you for waiting. Now if you'll please follow me and Dymara, we'll show you all where you will be staying."
"Dr. Drood for the last time, stop hitting people with your heavy-ass books!" *a muscular yet lean mare walks up, her red mane was tied back from her face and her cutie mark was a trio of close-range weapons*
*Serebu rubs her head. Books hurt.*

righto, lead on
*Cog follows the two of them*

1305883>>1305909 ((be back in a bit))

1305909 *shifting back into a wolf he follows without a word*

1305909 *Storm was sitting down trying to clean the last of the zombie blood off his shield. He sees the mare with the red mane and lets out a low whistle*

1306133>>1305970>>1305909

(( I knew I'd miss the fun. Well, might as well make an entrance.))

Posing as a pegasus stallion on the wagon wasn't his original plan, but he made do. So when they got ambushed, you'd figure he would just drop the mask and fight, right?

Wrong. He ran through the sidelines, blew up a drone in his way, dropped his disguise and climbed a broken lamp post, where he saw the battle, and the other's retreat.

''Interesting...'' Karl muttered, a smirk behind his the scarf covering his mouth.

They had gone to the underground tunnels, and he could still smell their scent. He would know where to go.

Quickly, like a blur, he followed the scent it stopped in front of a wall. He scanned the surface, noticing some gaps. ''A wall door? Clever...''

His body turned into a semi liquid paste, and then moved through the gaps. He got to the other side, and followed the scent. Once he deemed close enough, he, rather gruesomely, reformed back to his base body, bone forming and muscle attaching like tendrils, then the skin and his clothes. A grim and bizarre scene, some would say.
He cracked his neck, then looked to the left. There, the ones he was following were looking at him. 'Well crap.'

He just stared back.

*a blue earth pony stares at you in confusion through a pair of comically oversized goggles, before pulling out his rapier, pointing it at you and speaking up*

Allow me to be first to introduce myself; I'm professor Cog Spring...and who the Hades are you?

He looked at the rapier, mentally snorted, and then stared at the pony's goggles with his red cat-like eyes.
After a few tense seconds, he spoke, as if he was analyzing him

''Karl.''

Karl, eh?
How do I know you're on our side, karl? I don't recall seeing you in the little scuffle we had earlier

Karl pondered what to do next, and then got an idea. His body quickly reformed into a brown bald pegasus, ''Maybe this face looks familiar to you? In the wagon?'' He snickered and turned into his base form again.

''As for earlier, I ran into some...'' he paused, thinking about what to say. ''Complications.'' He finally said, crossing his arms.

1307855 *Storm took a quick sniff of the Karl*
Yup he smells of the wagon, like the rest of us.

1307874>>1307876
*Cog puts away his rapier*
sorry 'bout that, chap. You can't be too careful, ya know?

He nodded his head. ''Understandable.''

so...now that we've got that little bit of confrontation out of the way, we can get on with proper introductions
*Cog extends his hoof*
professor Cog Spring of Trottingham, at your service. Inventor, repairpony, engineer and ex-soldier from the war. If it needs fixin' or buildin', I'm your stallion

'An engineer... Could be a valuable asset...'

He look at the hoof for a moment before reluctantly grasping it with his hand and shaking it once. Some tendrils formed in his palm and cut a small ends of his fur ad absorbed them.

''Karl. The less you know about me, the easier you'll sleep at night.'' He said smirking, and quickly changed topic ''Inventor, uh? Care to give me an example?''

*Cog's eyes light up in excitement*
I most certainly can, dear boy

*Cog runs to a nearby work bench covered in all sorts of weird items, as well as a large bag which Cog begins rummaging around in*
where are you?...I know you're in here...you can't hide from me...
*you can't help but chuckle slightly at how excitable the pony is*

AHAH!!!
*Cog runs over to you and holds out what appears to be a small, elaborately designed, firearm*
what do you think?

Karl grabs it from Cog's hoof, and proceeded to analyse the firearm with great intent and curiosity. It was a fine craft. He Aimed and tried out the trigger. ''This is a really good gun...''

He then got an idea.

''Say, Cog...'' He started with a devious look ''Could you recreate something?''

((edited))

*Cog shrugs*
if you can get me the materials, I guess so though....

*looks at the device in his hoof*
you're not even going to ask me what this does?

1308494 ((I edited it I forgot to write stuff >.>))

(is not gun:trollestia:)
(looks can be deceiving)

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1308494>>1308487>>1307876>>1306133
*the red maned mare stops at a large orange door*
"This is where the engineers will be staying. Mind you I would watch it down there, Akura tends to throw different tools when the new recruits show up."
"Yes, I suggest you look out for that." *Dr. Drood holds up an oversized book, blocking the flying wrench coming from the open door*
((Sorry I was so late ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ))

He stopped messing with the firearm. ''Hum... It does look like something I my kin used long ago...'' he mused.

'Then again, these ponies never had nothing of the sort...' he thought.

He then turned to Cog ''But if you'd be so kind as to demonstrate...''

*Cog grins and reaches into one of his coat pockets, pulling out a small metal bolt*

watch...

*Cog takes aim and pulls the trigger. A strange neon green beam emanates from the barrel of the strange device and envelopes the bolt. Cog flips a switch on the 'gun' and, the next thing you know, the bolt turns into a small cherry tomato*

*Cog lobs the tomato into his mouth and eats it, before turning to you with a smile on his face*
what do you think? Not bad, eh? It can turn any inanimate object into a food item of a relative size. So I can't turn a chair, for example, into an apple. The size difference is too great

'What. The. Fuck.'

He just stared at it. After managing to produce some coherent thought, he spoke. ''Hum... I can see the applications this can have on a battlefield... Very ingenious.''

''Not to mention weird as all fuck...'' He muttered.

Cog puts the device away
Now then...you mentioned recreating something?

''Ah, yes. Be still.'' Karl proceeded to grab Cog's head, a few tendrils gently pierced his skin, connecting to his nerves. Small jolts of electricity where sent to Cog' brain, imprinting images and blueprints, with fabrication pieces and materials.

''There. You think you can replicate it?'' Karl said as he let go of Cog's head.

An unnatural looking fire forms up on the side of one of the streets. If you look closely enough it almost appears to be moving. a small horde a five zombies run toward the racket of the other survivors, but as they reach the corner the fire pounces out and engulfs all of them. as the fire chars the zombies to a crisp the smoke clears to reveal Aldir standing in the ash.

*sigh* At least these will supply a decent amount of training... Aldir bursts back into flames and dashes away to the next horde of zombies.

Cog took a step back in surprise at the rather...unusual...method of giving him the details
well....that was different

hmm....I'll see what I can do. Good day, sir
Cog then turned and proceeded to the engineers

(facepalms, I'm a fucking derp. I just realised I have Cog in two different places in the rp:facehoof:)
(continuity shall state this conversation has already taken place)

((No problem, I had myself show up at Unknown Bunker 2 minutes after I posted the mind rape thing :twilightblush:))

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 83