Smooze 74 members · 45 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

VS

Whale oil was obtained by boiling strips of blubber harvested from whales. This process was called "trying out".

We here at the Badass Baby Boiling Corporation (BBBC) take on the noble responsibility of bringing the perfectly balanced infant oil into your home. The process begins by gathering up several of society's rejected overweight wannabes:

Then, after humanely putting them down, we carefully tear the strips of fat from their fleshly flabs. Next, we have professional boilers who stir pots of boiling water in which these strips of baby-blubber are placed. In the searing heat, the oil within these infant appendages is drawn out through a process we here at BBBC like to call "trying out".

Shortly after, this raw baby oil is refined by the most up-to-date technology the world has to offer! This new refined oil is then packaged and shipped to stores all around the globe!

We here at the Badass Baby Boiling Corporation would like to extend an our gratitude to you viewers and consumers by supplying you with one free 2 oz. bottle of baby oil for the low price of 23 pingas!

Now hiring.

That is all. Equestria is ours.

:rainbowwild::derpytongue2:

supplying you with one free 2 oz. bottle of baby oil for the low price of 23 pingas!

I'm a banana! salted monetary unit!:rainbowkiss:

And humanely is a subjective term, right?:pinkiecrazy:

:trollestia:

Did I took a bad turn between Clopfics and Mad Authors?:rainbowhuh:

Shit, Saya. I told you to protect my notifications.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5