Good Grammar Directory 633 members · 1,979 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24
CartsBeforeHorses
Group Admin

Looking for people to approve stories for the GGD.

Must have good grammar.
Must follow all the rules on the front page of this group.

Let me know if you are interested.

SpaceCommie
Group Admin

Uh. Yeah. I'm way behind on that. Help would be good.

FrontSevens
Group Contributor

Sure, I can help out. I've got a good eye for grammar. However, I won't be able to read clop or anything rated mature.

CartsBeforeHorses
Group Admin

1867185 Thanks! I'll send you a PM with the detail:)

Legion222
Group Contributor

I'm not perfect, but I can help if you need it.

I won't do clop, and would prefer not to do anything Mature.

Write on,
Legion

Furion
Group Contributor

1867034 I'm more than interested in filling a position. I'm significantly more critical than most, yet forgiving. I'm also willing to read mature fiction if need be. As long as it's not completely incoherent, I'm more than capable of revising it.

CartsBeforeHorses
Group Admin

1867730>>1868666

I'll send you both PMs with the details.

Swirls
Group Contributor

I can do it. I'll read anything, as long as long as not Human or Anthro. Or romance...

TheTwelfthDoctor
Group Contributor

I'd be willing to help out. I like good grammar as much as the next guy and by the looks of the queue it's going to need some serious help.

Radical
Group Contributor

I'd do it, but I have a hate for anything to do with humans, hope this won't effect anything. Mature, Teen, Everyone, any genre (except for human and anthro) is fine for me :raritywink:

CartsBeforeHorses
Group Admin

1871535>>1885516>>1886390

I've sent all of you a PM with the details.

TheTwelfthDoctor
Group Contributor

1901732 Yeah, sorry for the late reply and all...never got this PM you speak of.

EDIT: Nevermind... :twilightsheepish:

uselesstaco
Group Admin

1867034 I would love to be a prereader! Please contact me if there's anything I can do.

Arcane Spirit
Group Contributor

>>CartsBeforeHorses
I'd be willing to assist in pre-reading. I can't help but wonder if this thread is still active, though...

Either way, I'm not very experienced with pre-reading, though I pride myself on my grammar.
Please let me know if there's anything I can do!
:twilightsmile:

Fistfire
Group Admin

1867120 I'd be willing to help out. You're the first admin I came across that is still active. It looks like 1867034 is no longer active

SpaceCommie
Group Admin
Fistfire
Group Admin

5969441 thanks
By the way, is there anyone beside you that is active on this group? I'm just curious.

SpaceCommie
Group Admin

I'm not even active, honestly.

Fistfire
Group Admin

5972745 Well, I will see what I can do to update this site. In keeping with the rules and the premise, is there anything you don't want me to touch?

Fistfire
Group Admin

4922160 Do you still want to pre-read?

Fistfire
Group Admin

5972745 Okay then, I will see what I can do to update this group. In keeping with the rules and the premise, is there anything you don't want me to touch?

SpaceCommie
Group Admin

Add stories with good grammar, don't add stories with bad grammar. Pretty straightforward, and you seem like a level-headed kinda guy.

Arcane Spirit
Group Contributor

5972852 sure, but I'm afraid I might not be able to do much/be reliable, what for college getting all up in my crumpets.

Fistfire
Group Admin

5974954 Whatever you can will surely help. Rules on how to be a prereader will be up shortly.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24