The Time Loop Trilogy 426 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Big word of greeting to anyone still active. Some of you may know this already, but I'm preparing to put this wonderful work of prose onto paper. If you'd like to take part in this project, please fill out this form:

(ends Dec 24th)

After the application gathering completes, I will settle the deal with the printer and start sending out projected costs to the interested. After everyone is satisfied, the IGG campaign will commence.

You can leave commentary and advices on the current book design in the form, as well as PM me on this site or find me at Djazz's book production Discord server for closer contact.

Please inform anyone you know who might be interested in partaking in this project. Per-unit cost greatly diminishes with the total amount, so raising awareness will benefit us all.

Yo I'm fucking psyched for this. I've never been part of one of these printy things and I'd love to have a physical copy of this series.

I commented about this on all the stories in this group hopefully that will help find more people.

Oooh, yes please! Count me int!

Wiat is this gonna be the whole trilogy or just hard reset?

All three books. The layouts are in the desciption.

Ooooh, this is gonna be gorgeous. Will it include the Queen Sparkle offshoot story?

Not by its own. I'm currently thinking of a way to integrate it with the alternate ending of HR.

I'm interested in having hard copies of fimfics I like, and though it's dark Hard Reset is among them, but I'm really concerned about the price. Especially as it's Christmas time here in the States, and a lot of my money is going into that. I can't afford to shell out a lot for these books :ajsleepy: How can I commit if I don't know if the price will be low enough for me? I'm sorry....

Filling out the form does not force you to get the book when the campaign launches. It helps me figure out the specifics and the interest rate, which directly affects the price. The target upper limit is $50.

So...by filling out the form, I'm not necessarily committing to purchasing the books, just saying I'm very interested? OK, I can fill it out in that case.

Book turned out to be 45 bucks, get it here >>> https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-time-loop-trilogy-book-novel

Free shipping everywhere
If the campaign isn't funded your money back

So is it going to be three different books or all three in 1 book?

FloydienSlip
Group Admin

All three in one book.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13