Meet The OC's 572 members · 1,144 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I'm writing a Warhammer 40K crossover with Memoires of A Royal Guard (with permission) and I could use some OC's.

The Plot: The Lunar Knights have received a plead for aid from an Inquisitor in a hive city called Krautin, a major production site for supplies and munitions for the Imperial Guard. Despite having a less than friendly relationship, the Chapter answers the plea and sends the Third Company in the battle-barge Luna's Wrath. The Third Company's objectives are to secure the Inquisitor and to bring the Emperor's retribution to the traitors who have caused Krautin Hive to turn away from the light of the Alicorns.

If you want your OC to have a Specific role leave it in the comment, it's no guarantee that they will be used as such but it may help. If you are unfamiliar with Warhammer 40K I will leave a few links to the wiki. Note: These people, places, events, and organizations are not straight up copies, they are changed and adapted to the universe I've created, the same will go for your OC if I deem in necessary.
P.S. It's going to be anthro if that matters to anybody.

Emperor of Ponykind
Imperium of Equestria
Inquisition
Imperial Guard
Hive City

Carnegie Porter and Shudderbones are free to use.

Carnegie's an Earth pony drunkard and brewer. He has a thick cockney accent, a tan coat, and a black mane. Green eyes.

Shudderbones is a unicorn necromancer. He has a purple and black mane and a grey coat. Glowing purple eyes.

4708737 Can you link me to your deviantart page?

4709112 nioniosbbbb.deviantart.com

4709112 you can also view most of their pics in their respective folders. Some of the links already have them uploaded in that site's gallery folder.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7