Weston College (Archived) 51 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 48 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 48

I'd like everyone to reply to this post with the following information. If there's anything you don't want to fill out or aren't sure of, just mention why.

1) Are you still interested in roleplaying in Weston College post-reboot?

2) How often are you likely to participate in RP'ing here? (If you are busy now, but won't be later or vice versa, you might mention it.)

3) What times are you likely to be on and available to RP?

4) Are you interested in helping out with the reboot and afterwards, and do you think you'll have time?

5) Are you interested in being an admin or contributor here? (Please answer even if you already are one, or don't think you'll be likely to be picked. We're likely to want to shuffle them around, and I'll consider anyone who is interested in helping.)

6) If there's anyone you know is in the group that is not planning on participate in Weston College, you might also mention it.

And if there is anything else you'd like to discuss regarding the reboot , feel free.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1) I am aren't I?
2) I can get pretty busy and I need to get a couple of grades up, but I find time for Weston.
3) That's a difficult question. I'm in the Pacific Timezone so a questiment is from 5:00 pm-10:00pm on weekdays then on weekends that usually means from 8:00am-3:am the next day.
4) I like helping out! As for time I have found I can balance rping and work. Though recently I've kinda dropped really doing the work bart:twilightblush:
5) Well I'm not sure if I'm admin quality. But I could go for contributor. Also I have ideas for the group and am always willing to help and give my two cents(If wanted or not)
6) Um I really can't think of anypony...

SCP Pinkamena
Group Contributor

2524914 As much as I should say 'yes'. sadly I'm not...

I'm going to include arcum42 & SweetAI Belle in my answers:

1) Are you still interested in roleplaying in Weston College post-reboot?
Yes, I am still interested.

2) How often are you likely to participate in RP'ing here?
On a regular basis, though some of the threads that are more during the day, I may have minimal participation in.

3) What times are you likely to be on and available to RP?
Pacific time, I'm likely to be able to post between 9 am - 12:30; for a minute at 1:45 pm; 4:45 - 5:15 (lunch); for a minute at 7:15 pm; then 9 pm - 3 am or so. Whether I'm actually rp'ing depends on what's going on.

Weekends, figure I'll be around a fair amount.

4) Are you interested in helping out with the reboot and afterwards, and do you think you'll have time?
I've been having time problems recently, but I'll certainly be working on it.

5) Are you interested in being an admin or contributor here? (Please answer even if you already are one, or don't think you'll be likely to be picked. We're likely to want to shuffle them around, and I'll consider anyone who is interested in helping.)
I'm interested in staying an admin. Figure SweetAI Belle and arcum42 will stay at their current status.

6) If there's anyone you know is in the group that is not planning on participate in Weston College, you might also mention it.
MidnightBloom was last on about 8 weeks ago. Pyro hasn't been on for 8, either. Autumn Fire hasn't been on for around 7. Gamzee_Makara hasn't been on for 5. DaemoN67 is definitely gone, as is Irongalley. I'm not sure on others, but they seemed likely to be gone.

--Silvy

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Oh, you know, I've been meaning to hug you.

*hugs*

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother.

Were you just not interested in rp'ing any more, or is it just with everything going on, you don't feel like you can rp right now?

--Sweetie Belle

SCP Pinkamena
Group Contributor

2525247 *Hugs back*
It's just with all the things going on, and working between stories, it's AMAZING how hard it is to keep track of everything. So I wont be RPing for a while until I get some things off my plate.

And thank you, Grandma was... God... I cried the last time I saw her, you know? I held her hand and I told her how much I loved her... After that, I had to leave and go home. That was the last time I saw her, now... :pinkiesad2:

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

You don't know how glad I've been that we weren't in full RP mode while I've been moving. And, um, certain gaps in updates may be directly related to Weston College. So I know what you mean. Hopefully things calm down.

I'm certainly gonna try to see if I can get it where everypony doesn't hafta visit my thread several times a day...

At least you got to see her and tell her how much you love her and get some closure. It's worse if you haven't been to see somepony for a while and they pass away, or were a few days late on sending a reply to an e-mail or letter and never get to send it.

Things do get better eventually. For a while, you'll keep having it hit you, but eventually that does get better.

Of course, I may know somepony who sent lots of crazy polka music to somepony else who had a relative (I think their grandmother as well) die, and it cheered them up...:unsuresweetie:

Hmm, well, the number of responses so far makes me wonder how far a reboot would actually go...

--Silvy

1) Hell yea!
2) Every dagum day!
3)mostly night on Eastern Time
4)I'll help if I can but don't think I'll be much use since I still only use my phone.
5)same as above answer

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2528138 Well from this amount of responses. I'm willing to conclude. Weston is well practically dead. I'm sorry but I think I'm going to devote more time to MAAS. But I'll keep an eye on this place.

That was the major reason for this thread. I wanted to gauge exactly how dead the group was. I had a feeling we'd lost F4D3 with the other group, too, and two admins is not enough for this, especially when neither's particularly active.

I didn't know about the Jan 17th reboot date, but I don't hold out much hope for it.

--Silversmith Senna Spoon

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2540376 I say we all just go to MAAS. I'm sure you'd find an adequate job Madam Fittings as well. Well I'm not going if Sweetie or Madam Fittings isn't. Ukaih your me remember? Part of you. Not only you. Besides you plan to not use me and I'm not suited for fanfic. It looks like the death of Ukaih

Didn't I hear something about them already having two art teachers lined up? And I believe the headmistress and vice-principal spots would already be filled as well.

Perhaps we could send Silver Cross over there, though she may have to have her backstory and powers rolled back.

I would like to hear from OPerator, but I did change the group name to reflect the situation better.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Lets see. Silver Cross is a straight earth pony, not half genie, her father isn't in the picture, her soul is intact, and she doesn't remember anything past the attack on the manor. that would cover a lot of bases, and probably be enough to get her approved.

I'm not sure who would be her guardian, if she had one, and who would be with her. Maybe Sephis? Except genie's probably aren't allowed. Maybe you could change her race. She's a fun character.

I'm not sure about bringing Sweetie Belle over. Maybe.

Lets see. Ukiah, you are an ordinary zebra, and not royalty. You are still blind, and your parents, who are well off, sent you to the academy to get an education, and make the most of yourself with your disability.

--Sweetie Belle

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2540572 Always thought of you better as a school counselor. They have co-principals not a vice principal. We could I do love Silver Cross. We'd have to change her identity. Maybe she is trying to get away from Double or Qor or even Nautilus? Maybe turn Silver Jack into an imaginary figment as well as Cadet. Have Sephis pose as mother and Morg as father. That would be interesting. I really do love this place and I've learnt alot and have good memories. Sadly I think it's time to move on!

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2540713 Interesting! Why I do somewhat like my story. I'm going to keep my sword of course but it may turn into a flute. As for you Sweetie. I sadly can't forget what happened so I swear if I start to talk like gollum and refer to you as us... As for Silver Cross here's this
2540723 Morg and Sephis are quite talented at disguising who they are. Heck they might become Anthros. ((Silver Cross Anthro hmmm...))

2524987 You thinking about coming? Even if you don't I'm sure Card with still have his family!

It looks like they already have a school councilor as well. Administrative assistant, perhaps?

--Silvy

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

I was thinking of keeping Silver Cross as an earth pony, non-anthro, but Morg and Sephis aren't related, so they could be. If they do magic, make sure they are a magic-casting race.

Maybe Silver Cross'll have a non-intelligent Silverjack with her, and definitely her sketchbook. It's possible Ukyo or Sebastian might be along, if we can get Operator over.

I could do Sweetie Belle over there. I donno. I'd rather concentrate on Silver Cross and SSS, and save the rest for if I'm feeling up to it afterwards.

--Sweetie Belle

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2540818 Won't blame as for Cadet I think a cameo of him as a doll would be funny or if all the Nautilus crew we're dolls. Except Morg and Sephis. Morg will definitely be a Unicorn but Seohis is a Pegasus.

2540794 Well I'm a secretary... But again you could ask about vice principal. Or even another school counselor.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

That'd be fun. She's got her doll box with the entire crew in there, and a toy submarine they go in!

Er, I'm not sure if they are accepting blank flanks, and she's kinda young for that school. Maybe I'd need to age her up a little. She could have been in that cage for a few years...

--Sweetie Belle

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2540852 Being in that cage for a few years would be horrible what if it's been a few years living with Sephis and Morg? Also the cameos to the dolls will be awesome.

I suppose I could give a few options and just say that I am flexible, I suppose. And an administrative assistant is suitably vague. And if it is a bit school, two councilors would be possible.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2540872 Will a certain angry sweetie bellle be showing up?

I wouldn't travel anywhere without her. I'm not sure she'd actually be on campus and a student, though. I may just live off-campus with her.

I did see where F4D3 said the following:

Yes, every character in this RP has a cutie mark, be it visible or invisible.

That could be a concern for Silver Cross and for SB, and Sweetie Belle, if she joins.

--Silvy

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2540898 True. Plus what would her cutie mark be?

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Possible, though a few years and still having nightmares every night would be rather horrible as well, and I was thinking of keeping that intact, at least. I'd hate to give her a cutie mark, too, but I might need to.

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

That's the trouble, really. She'd be too busy trying to recover to really be doing anything that would justify one. Well, I could always see what they say.

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Well, I put in an application here. It's up to F4D3.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2540997 Alright also if we we're to continue to rp Silver Cross she'd turn out to be an Imagination Djinn. A djinn that can imagine things into existence. It would also explain Silver Jack's new body.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Ah, so she's an Imaginat-djinn?

I know Silverjack really was Silver Cross. The main reason his personality was a bit different is that Silver Cross wasn't really complete. Neither Silver Cross nor Silverjack really are quite the original Silver Cross, it's just a matter of which pieces each one got.

It's almost multiple personality syndrome, only the two personalities have different bodies.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2541042 Yes indeed. I also planned to reveal Sephis is Silver Cross's daughter.(ah let the conundrums begin). I have to say The Cross Arcwas maybe the funniest one I ever had.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

That certainly could have been interesting. Who was the father going to be? Or did Silver Cross just create her?

It was a enjoyable arc. Hopefully the threads stay up, since I never got to converting the rest of the arc into fanfiction.

Of course, I was going to have to play both sides of her therapy sessions, which would have been a pain.

Well, here's my application. We'll see what they make of that.

Well, I am accepted, and Vikinga doesn't really want Silver Cross not to have a cutie mark, since she already let three other people get away with it. SweetAI Belle's explained her reasoning, so we'll see where it goes from there. I don't really think she's psychologically in a spot to get a cutie mark at this point, though it would be drawing related. (As this version is back to not doing magic.)

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2542755 ((Well I was thinking that Silver Cross would remember the past events but Sephis bottled her magic to disguise her and maybe even give you a fake cutiemark.))

2545094 Oh Card!

Ukaih
Group Contributor
SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

((
Well, after talking a bit, I think I've got her in without a cutie mark. Had to make her fourteen, so I'll bump up what her age was a bit.

And I was going more along the line of that Morg and Sephis gave her dolls, a dollhouse, a toy submarine, and a plush dragon in reality, and our adventures here have been games she was playing with them. ^_^
))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2546625 ((Interesting twist.))

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

((
Yeah, so with Wave and the dresses, she was actually taking her doll of Wave, and putting him in dresses meant for her other dolls. Which is disturbingly way more normal then the way we played it...
))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2547461 ((I actually liked Nautilus. He wasn't a bad guy. Wave was sadly comic relief.))

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

((
I did like him. Cross was pretty hacked off at Nautilus at the end, but really, she expects people to betray her, especially if they are close...
))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2547931 ((Maybe one day she will be happy. Did you see my wrapping up of Kobohaven?))

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

((
Yeah, just finished replying to it.

And she'll be happier then she is now. I'm actually kind of happy to revert her back to being a plain non-magical earth pony, because as things were going, I have a feeling she would have eventually deliberately ended up in a lamp in some antique shop somewhere, ignoring anypony who rubs it.

I posted the accepted char sheet, btw, and listed that you were playing Morg and Sephis for relations. Left an opening for OPerator, too.
))

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 48