Weston College (Archived) 51 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 163 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 163
spider8itch
Group Admin

You have no idea how you got there. You were once in your dorm room, reading a textbook, and now you suddenly ended up in a large, elegant room that was empty. The only exit was a large, red cedar door.

"I hope that some stalker didn't knock me out and drag me here in a sick game," You thought as you trotted toward the door. You pushed it open with your wing/magic/shoulder, and was greeted with several ponies in costumes in a large ball room. Vampires, werewolves, zombies, and other costumes were displayed on the ponies.

"Damn, I forget it was Nightmare Night," You thought as you looked down at your lame college uniform. If only you could get to a costume store. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw a sign next to a closet door that said "Free Costumes". You quickly went over to it and went inside. On hangers, tons and tons of Nightmare Night costumes were hanging. Time to choose a costume.

(Let the games begin.)

spider8itch
Group Admin

2069339 In a corner of the room, the Phantomhives were now the vampire Phantomhive family.

2069241>>2069339
Well...That's convenient.
Tenor walks into the costume room, emerging a few minutes later with ragged, torn clothes and zombie makeup on.
Hehe, not a bad find.

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

2069241>>2069379>>2069371 Midnight was wearing a pie costume, he had the fakest poker face ever.

spider8itch
Group Admin

2069379>>2069399>>2069394

The four dorm animals wasn't wearing any costume, while Spider Web had a hipster costume. The triplets had Joker costumes.

spider8itch
Group Admin

2069394>>2069399>>2069422
'zombie' Tenor walked over to a nearby table and sat down at it, looking at all the different costumes being worn.
heh, of course the triplets would all wear the same costume.

...That room over there.
Tenor gestures to the costume room.

Is that why it has a sign saying "Free Costumes" and why it has a metric ton of outfits hanging up in it? This being among them?

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

2069469>>2069457 "..." Midnight was watching the kids, the others were no where to be found.

Crimson had a little baby vampire costume and was drinking from her bottle
Rapacity was wearing a dark fairy costume
Notebook and Chaos were wearing a matching witch and wizard costume
Dawn was a skeleton
Krastos was only wearing some sort of battle skirt and had red tattoo markings on his body
Demence was wearing a mix of every costume stated above.

So these are actually your clothes? You might as well have the lot back. I'll just get something else; I think I saw a Riddler costume in there while I was browsing.

spider8itch
Group Admin

"...Dang..."

No problem.
Tenor walks back into the costume room and, later re-emerging in a Riddler outfit

Riddle me this...
(So sue me)

2069570>>2069516

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Looking a bit out of keeping with the rest of the family, Silver Cross is wearing a blond wig tied in place with a black ribbon, and has a blue and white dress on.

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

2069583 "Please help..." The foals were all trying to eat Midnight's pie costume, probably because it was actually made of pie.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Sweetie Belle comes out in a fancy gown from Prance, with her mane in a bun and some knitting needles stuck in it. Silver Belle seems to have gone for a top hat, fake mustache, and monacle, and Madam Fittings seems to have just gone with her normal shawl.

Thanks, Sharp
Tenor calls back as he makes his way to Midnight and the kids.2069590
C'mon, guys, knock it off.

Silvy walks in with a deerstalker on and a large magnifying glass at the ready.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"That's me! Not sure where SB got to, though."

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

2069628 The kids ignored him. "Insanity switched my costume..."

Scootaloo shows up with some sort of light battle armor on, and a simple circlet on her head wedged against her horn.

((Since this character doesn't show up much, older, alicorn!Scootaloo))

spider8itch
Group Admin

2069587>>2069641>>2069627>>2069575>>2069628>>2069590

Cielia sighed and stood up. She threw the vampire cape a bit closer to herself and got an empty champagne glass and a fork. She then tapped the fork on the glass to get everypony's attention.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"It certainly seems like a while. I liked my dorm and teacher there. Pity about the attack."

--Sweetie Belle

*sigh*
Guys, stop eating his costume. Tenor lightly pushes them away, before turning his attention to Celia>>2069686

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

SB slunk in, wearing a leather jacket and spiky leg bands.

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

2069692 Crimson sucked on Tenor's staff/cane.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Yeah, still remember those hours sitting there, dorm entrance hidden, rapier in my muzzle, watching the entrance. At least hiding the entrance seemed to have worked."

--Sweetie Belle

spider8itch
Group Admin

2069704>>2069698>>2069692>>2069681

Cielia cleared her throat.

"Welcome students, to the annual Nightmare Night Ball where all the monsters of the night gather for celebration. The food and drinks will be coming in soon to satisfy your hunger, as well as some entertainment. There will be a costume contest later in the evening, with the prize being a IPad Mini. Now, let the celebration begin!"

Right after she finished speakers were moved into the room with magic, and a song was played.
[youtube=www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_C0b5yJaUc]

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"I don't know. What worries me is this letter I got a bit ago..."

She pulls a letter out and shows it to him.

Dear Sweetie,

I have written to you from our old dorm Cheetah Stripes. I have to warn you of an encroaching doom. The same force that tore my world and this school. Is coming to Weston. I do not know their plans but it is bound to be evil. I hope the fate of Weston does not face the same as the academy.

Quill Scratch

*sigh*
Tenor moves to lift the cane out of Crimson's reach.

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

2069768 "Bbubub!" Crimson giggles and hugs Tenor.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"We should. I've just been in Københovn until recently, so haven't had a chance. I suppose I should get it to her now..."

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Sweetie Belle drifted over to the headmistress.

"I received this letter while I was in Københovn, and felt you might want to be aware of it."

She passes over the letter. 2069762

--Sweetie Belle
((See the quoted post for the letter.))

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Silver Cross goes over to one of the tables, hops on a chair so she can reach, and fills a glass with punch. Then she sits down, pulls out a sketchpad and pencil, and flips to a blank page.

--Silver Cross
2069768>>2069812>>2069757

nuuu, I'm allergic to cuteness...

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

2069859 Rapacity and Krastos began arguing.

Really, guys? Really?

Not really recognising anypony there, between the costumes, and, well, not knowing most of the campus well, Scootaloo just sort of drifted towards the back of the room, waiting for the food to be served.

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

2069904 "Scootaloo! Hey, it's me, Chaos!"

Chaos separated from the group, much to Notebook's annoyance.

2069897 Rapacity hissed at Krastos, Midnight holding her back.

Tenor put his cane between the two of them, pushing it against Krastos, while Midnight held back Rapacity.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Looking around, Silver Cross focussed on Tenor and started drawing him in his Riddler outfit.

--Silver Cross

Seeing a familiar face, Scootaloo headed over.

"Hi. Chaos! Nice wizard costume."

--Scootaloo

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

2069927 "Thanks, my sister wanted us to match."

2069918 Demence and Crimson climbed on Tenor's back and snuggled.

"I still had this stuff laying around and had only really worn it once or twice, so I decided I might as well just throw it on. I feel silly wearing this armor and crown if it's not Nightmare Night, really."

--Scootaloo

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

2069950 "It looks really cool."

Really? How am I supposed to do this with you guys on my back? Whatever, you're on your own, Midnight.
Tenor walks off, Demence and Crimson still sitting on his back.

While walking around the room, he spies Silver Cross>>2069920 drawing him.
Hi, Silver. Tenor stops moving, enabling Silver to continue drawing without any problems.

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

2069960 Krastos and Rapacity started fighting!

Crimson and Demence giggled at Silver.2069920

"Thanks. Did you know that while they want you to wear all sorts of frou-frou outfits for a coronation, there's an obscure rule saying battle armor's acceptable? Not that I found that one..."

--Scootaloo

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

2069960>>2069976

"Oh, um, hello there. Everyponies in costume, so I thought this was a good time for some drawing."

She quickly finished the sketch and noted down the colors for later.

--Silver Cross

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

2069980 "I'd rather have a knight costume than a wizard."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 163