Weston College (Archived) 51 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 66 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 66
F4D3
Group Admin

I'm pretty sure this is old news to most of you, but I feel it would still be of use

simply put [ color = _____ ] [ / color ] No spaces. I already plan on using this for one of the new characters I'm introducing in the reboot, so I'd like it if other people took advantage of it as well.

spider8itch
Group Admin

1388308 Holy mother of Ryou Bakura...

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1388308 This is awesome!

F4D3
Group Admin

1388326>>1388315
Indeed

F4D3
Group Admin
Ukaih
Group Contributor

1388342 I'm never going normal again!

spider8itch
Group Admin

1388360 We're overloaded with new colors.

F4D3
Group Admin

Bask in the glory of it.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1388395 Thank you I now have a unique color for all my characters

Melkor
Group Admin

Lavender Frappe.
Blue Flicker
Nave

1388308 This color is for Spez

F4D3
Group Admin

Oh yeah, just so you know, Zakob isn't going to make a return in the reboot, but I'll be using his color for a different character.

Oh my god.
This deserves a sticky.

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

1388308 I'm gonna try it

SPEZ IS A HOTDOG!

as of today, Tenor shall now officially speak in the regal tongue of Royal Blue

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

1389324 Cass is now Deep Pink

Decisions, decisions. Based on my name alone, I should be using Silver, which is what I have been using.

It'd probably be a fair amount easier to read if I used Slate Grey, though.

--Silvy

F4D3
Group Admin

Well, I posted this here in hopes that harder to read colors like this and this would stop being used. I don't really consider silver all that hard to read, but if you feel you should change it I won't complain.

I'm thinking about it. If other people don't consider silver difficult to read, I may stay with silver, though. It's easier to type in a hurry.

--Silvy
((As is Silvy, but that's more of a casual vs. professional thing. If we're in the middle of a reboot, I don't have to worry as much about speaking as a teacher or administrator.))

Testing, testing, 123.
Cool.

F4D3
Group Admin

Le check one
Check numbah two
Let's see how this goes...

F4D3
Group Admin

I'm boooored... Are we there yet?!?!
Stop whining. We'll get there when we get there.
Oh, come now. You two behave. Hon', say something to them.
Stop fightin' this instant you two, or I'm turning this carriage around!
*steps forward* I regret to inform you sir, but once this carriage leaves your home world, it cannot turn back until its reached Weston.
Bah! No one's talking to you bud, so why don't you just butt out?!
Hon', there's no reason to be rude. This nice fellow was just stating the facts
*walks back into place*
Yeah... Well... *grumbles*
*whispers* Did dad just get told?
*whispers back* Yep, pretty much.

((Dammit, what the hell am I doing... :facehoof:))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1945031...:ajsleepy: I understand

F4D3
Group Admin
Ukaih
Group Contributor

1945122 Why your bored. And what people will do during boredom.

F4D3
Group Admin

Nah, I'm not really bored, I just had an idea and decided to go with it. I think this brings me up to sixteen though...

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1945136 You do have a lot of characters. One of the things I like about my zelf is my ability to create characters on a snap. Hey guess what?!

F4D3
Group Admin

I like about my self

Yeah, I'm sure you do... What?

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1945175 We almost never have role played together.:applecry: And I ment to say Zelf.

F4D3
Group Admin

Oh, I thought that was a typo, my bad. And yeah, you're right about that...

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1945190 We need to fix this!:rainbowdetermined2:

F4D3
Group Admin

Eh, mebbe, did you have anything in mind?

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1945219 Well your the smart one. I actually want to have a friendly one. Not the Colossi vs. Enigma. But just a friendly one.

F4D3
Group Admin

Whoever said I was smart? :duck:

As for RP, I'd be up for most anything, but I'm slightly busy right now. I'm trying to work on a few entries for characters on the wiki. But yeah, you have any suggestions or anything just say so and we can go from there.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1945263 Hmm I need to get around to the wiki. For roleplay ideas. What if we literally hit it retro style and have Ancient be a new young teacher and Nosram be a student. It would be interesting to see. And probably challange us slightly.

F4D3
Group Admin

Hm. Maybe a "Weston, The Age of Old" thread or something like that. I like the idea. If we could perhaps get a few others on board to RP, then I'd say we have ourselves an RP.

Although, how far back should it be? Maybe fifty or sixty years?

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1945341 Something like that. Maybe talk to Cielia about having young Ukyo in it. Maybe even a younger Madam Fittings?

F4D3
Group Admin

Yeah, maybe show how Fittings became a fate in the first place? Maybe even get a few others to play as other students and teachers. And of course, we'd need a headmaster as well, which I suppose would be Nosram's father or grandfather, whoever that might be. Also, this would be before the incident that changed the college and made it its own dimension, so there's that.

I have to admit, this idea's got me all exited now, my minds racing with all sorts of fun stuff that could happen. :pinkiehappy::yay:

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1945378 :pinkiehappy: It could be the last arc before the reboot. Weston College: Retro Style. Because Silver Cross is about to be finished. And Kobohoven as well. Kragors and Midnights arc. I don't really know. And I'm still confused about the whole Scribble arc. Any who this will be awesome.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

1945378>>1947191

Dears, you would have to go way further back than that if you wanted me to be young, or not a fate. Remember that I've rebooted the universe several times now. I was in the area the tapestry is in when things were handed over to me, in any case.

Not that I'm saying not to do it, just that I would be relatively the same, other than not having Sweetie Belle as an assistant.

--Madam Fittings

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1948275>>1945378 True but your an infant compared to me. Than again almost everything is. Thus is the curse of immorality.:fluttershysad:

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

From the perspective of anyone under a few hundred years of age, either of us are ancient, though. Age stops counting for much after that point. At least one of the benefits of our system is that if I ever get truly tired of everything, I can retire, give up immortality, and live out the rest of my days in peace.

Of course, I would have to train a successor first, and I haven't done that, as I'm not really ready for retirement. Training Sweetie Belle is due to having one of the fate positions currently vacant.

--Madam Fittings1945378

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1948360 I heard that happened. No wonder so much turmoil is going on. Sadly this is not my original name or form. I actually met you when you were a little girl. Doubt you remember me. But oh well in the passing of time none can withstand it's force

F4D3
Group Admin

Well, the thing about that is, I don't think it was ever established when you became a fate, only that you became one at some point, and that you did so while living at Weston.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Well, the following was mentioned in the Unravelling thread:

>> Epsilon The Puppeteer
Even I don't know how many times we've been through this, Morpheus. I only know the ones I've been through, which is both too many, and not all of them. Still, eventually we'll get it right.
Madam Fittings

>> Ukaih
"Well, things work a bit differently for the fates. Make no mistake, I am a personification of a concept, what some would call a deity, but the position I hold, that of Atropos, is passed down from one holder to the next normally.

"I was once a mortal, and had actually apprenticed myself to the previous holder of the office. She had always planned to retire, and one of the times we had to reweave, since this isn't by far the only time this has happened, she chose to put her thread in the tapestry as a mortal and gave the position to me. I've been handling it ever since.

"While there are traditionally three of us, all of us can do what the others do, just not as well as our specialty. Which is fortunate, given that the position of Lachesis is vacant at the moment."
--Madam Fittings

"And, no, my name hasn't always been Madam Fittings. Can you imagine a little filly with that name? I adopted it as a name when I started working as a seamstress. Technically, because of my position, I am Atrepos, but I only really use that when I actually have to invoke my position. When you've gone by one name for hundreds of years, you get rather used to it, in any case.

--Madam Fittings

F4D3
Group Admin

Hm, I've only skimmed through that thread once or twice, so it'd actually be pretty easy for me to miss that. Just the same, it might do me some good to look over a few other threads. You know... For posterity and... Stuff...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 66