Pony Hybrids 1,075 members · 334 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29
Captain Lunar
Group Admin

2245341 Only thing that stops me from liking this, is the fact that it has the demon spawn of Twilight Sparkle and Flash Sentry :ajbemused:

2245379 Agreed. Just because of that, I am not even going to look into this anymore. Bye! :moustache:

2245379 While I agree with you that Flash X Twilight is an abomination, that's mostly just because I hate Flash, so I still find the comic enjoyable.

Comment posted by Dragon Blaze-X deleted Nov 26th, 2013
Captain Lunar
Group Admin

2245529 Oh I still like the comic. I just can't bring myself to give the post a thumbs up on principle

2245545 Just pretend Twilight Married One of Applejack's cousins and that the Earthpony part canceled out the Unicorn part of Twilight Leaving only the Pegasus part for the kid to inherit.

2245379 Most people/ponies say that a dragon/pony is an abomination, I strongly disagree.
1)this is the best one I've seen so far.
2)It's badass.
3)Spike X any of the main cast shipping is simply adorable.

And lastly, we can all agree the only abomination here is the outcome of man's careless, blind ambition. The result of the worst unnatural disaster of 2013: Flashlight. :pinkiesick:

I'm a NUKE this ship!

Captain Lunar
Group Admin

2245597 Actually there is a mythological basis for a "dragon pony" the longma or kirin is the considered the Asian equivalent to the unicorn and is described as being a dragon/horse hybrid.

I agree with you on FlashLight though. Fortunately it only happened in the movie

2245597 I am a firm supporter of SpikeXRarity...even if I do sometimes ship them both with other people.

2245610 That was actually a very interesting piece of information to have received. :rainbowderp:
Do you think a pony can be transformed into a kirin?
Also the movie was a let down like Godzilla1998. Not what the audience was expecting.:ajbemused:

2245641 I am strong on Spilight myself, buuuuuuuuut other shippings are interesting too.
Except for Flashlight. IT. FRIGGIN'. SUCKS! :flutterrage::pinkiesick::facehoof:

2245817 I know, it's so stupid! That's why I jut imagine the orange fur in the comic came from one of AJ's Cousins instead of Flash. Because that guy in no way contributed to the plot of that movie in any significant amounts, and his existence was utterly pointless and stupid.

2245789 I...actually liked the movie, in a weird kind of way, since had any other franchise been doing it, I'm sure I would have hated it. Sunset shimmer, despite being a stereotypical bully for most of it, was oddly only boring after her transformation. Flash was pointlessly pointless, and I've completely forgotten he was even in the movie most of the time. Spike sunk to a new low in terms of jokes, but was oddly more useful than he usually was most of the time on the show. Over all, the thing rated out at slightly above even.

2245829 Yeah! Also the flash everyone is shipping is not the one she has the crush on. Dofuqe?!
If your gonna do a bad ship, don't make it worse!

2245855 They were both pointlessly pointless, so much so that I barely ever remember they were in the movie to begin with. When I hear "Flash Sentry" the first thing my mind goes to is "Another Crappy OC?"

2245853 Wait... I get the whole Spike the dog bit, LMFAO at the irony of others misfortunes cause' that's what I do, but didn't he prove himself of more recognition after, lesson zero and the crystal empire?

2245943 Lesson Zero, maybe, but all he really did in Crystal Empire is pick up the heart and fall to what should have been his demise, instead of being rescued by an alicorn pulling a marry sue at the last moment. Don't get me wrong, I like Spike. But Sombra should have won. The other ponies were defeated, Spike was falling to his doom, Twilight was trapped, Shinning couldn't use magic, Cadence was more than half dead and completely out of magic. They should have lost.

Comment posted by deletingthisaccount deleted Mar 2nd, 2017

2245977 He did break her from her trance at the door of fear, they could have lost right there. If he didn't stay by her side, the crystal heart wouldn't have been in (with the help of Shining Armor)Cadence's reach. So it was a team effort like that one scene in EG. Also he joins Twilight in the song.

2246029 Songs don't count. And you have to admit that in most episodes he really doesn't do that much.

2246037 Eh, I blame who ever is running the show. Hopefully season 4 will be different. Though the premier did not have him do much.

2246047 Not much, but he did get a bit more screen time than usual.

2246056 I don't see why they even bothered if they were not going to have him do anything. I think they did that to shut up the spike fans or piss us off even more.:twilightangry2:

2246067 well, he did go get the other girls to come and rescue Twilight, and that was kind of Important, and I don't think the role could have fallen to anyone else.

Captain Lunar
Group Admin

2245789 I actually thought of a far more imaginative take on Equestria Girls. Twilight travels to an alternate world, under the same pretenses as in Equestria Girls, but this one is anthro not human.There are more differing factors than that as well.

The three tribes of are still separate, but all ruled over by Queen Celestia and Princess Luna(There can only be ONE queen after all, that's just how it works) with magic still existing. Unicorn society is very much like Medieval Europe, mostly England and France. Unicorn customs include crafting special runes that represent a ponies passions/affinities or talents. Many of them secretly worship Celestia and Luna against their wishes

The Pegasi refer to themselves at the Alitis Unum(Latin for Winged One) Empire. They're culture is more based around Ancient Rome. They are very militant and like the Unicorns hold stock in special runes, however in their case it's more what a citizens role in the Alitis Unum Empire is rather than what their talent or affinity/passion is thus fitting their more military society.

The Earthen Ponies have a culture that is very much like the Celts and Norse-Germanic, having a strong connection with nature. They have adopted the rune crafting from the Unicorns as well. They work the fields and tend the soil. They are stronger and more hardy than the other races. They believe in achieving glory, which can be found in doing a good job at their work among other things. They believe that if one is to achieve enough glory and live a good life then they will enter Valhalla when they die.

2246822 As long as It doesn't have Flash Sentry in it, and keeps Shimmer as the Villain, I'm sure it would make a better movie.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29