Pony Hybrids 1,075 members · 334 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

her name is nova she's my first oc for a story I'm still writing...

7669129 Well, she looks like a unicorn/dog hybrid with a pouch like a kangaroo, so maybe a Kadogicorn. Or maybe a Kanicorn.

shes part Kerin and in my Fannon Kerins have pouches...

so unicorn Kerin I'm only interrupting the natural naming process because she doesn't have a hint of dog in her. she has paws because fun

So she's part kerin for the pouch, part unicorn for the horn, and while the tail reminds me of the last unicorn, I believe the tail, fangs, and paw belong to a lion.

Since she's more lion than the rest of her features and the name 'kerin' already means 'horn of an animal' in Hebrew, let's just call this Sweetie Belle copycat a 'Pantherin'.

KangarooCorn

7669129 I'm trying to think and to be honest nothing good is coming to mind, maybe it's a Daticorn or Dogicorn. I really don't think these are good names, but here they are.

No idea of a species name, but she is so cuuuuute! Will you link the story once it's posted?

Well Kerin is an Irish/Gaelic name (meaning dark), so I thought I'd throw out a couple:

Unicorn-Kangaroo: CangarĂº-Aonbheannaigh
Kangaroo-Lion: Leon-Cangaru

Probably not that great...

these are all better then Muise (multiple unidentified species entity)

Thanks. Hope one of them helps.

the scientific name is -sibiricum-Macropodidae-Pantherin-Leon) or missing link for anyone who gets the reference

decided to use some of all of them thanks also she part lion now for funsies.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12