Sunset Shimmer 4,927 members · 6,749 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Which activities do you all like to think Sunset does with each Rainboom individually?

We know Sunset and Pinkie listen to and are fangirls of Post-Crush together in Sunset's Backstage Pass.

And we all know Sunset and Sci-Twi have their own close bond, presumably doing intellectual activities together given how close they are in brains and Sunset comforting her during her lowest points.

What activities do you all headcanon Sunset does with Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rarity when hanging out with each of them one on one?

Rainbow: Probably some sort of sport mostly, but also some gaming too.
AJ: Probably helps on the farm, maybe a sport or two like RD
Rarity: Probably shopping, helping her with new outfits, and such.
Fluttershy: Based on that one short, probably some gaming, but also helping at the shelter

Given they both play the electric guitar, I imagine Sunset and Rainbow occasionally practice their guitars together so they can give each other pointers and tips on it.

I can imagine them playing guitar music

She volunteers at the animal shelter with Fluttershy

Does modeling for Rarity

Helps AJ on the farm specifically with horses

She trains and works out with rainbow Dash

Bonus she helps Trixie with her magic shows and is her magic assistant

Sunset has a personality type that whatever she puts her mind to she does to the best of her ability. Since she often wants to be the best friend to her friends she would help them in any way they needed. I can see it being hard for her to turn that off even when they say to her to relax and just have fun when it is supposed to be a casual activity.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6