Nostalgic Cartoon Network 289 members · 120 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

Hello, and I just want to say something and put it out there.

As you all know, that I was the one that founded this group, while MidnightBloom and Eru lluvatar, well, I just needed help and I thought they would be good at being Admins to help me out with this group.

However, I ahve created another Nostalgic Group, called Nostalgic Nickoledeon

Of course, it is the same thing as this group, except for Nick fans.

It might seem stupid of me and a little early to do this, but really, the only reason why I did it is for Nostalgia shake.

In other words, I just did it because I had childhood memories from Nick as well.

So you can join or not join. It doesn't matter. I just thought I let you all know that I did that.

However, that doesn't mean I won't stop concentrating on this group. I prefer Cartoon Network, because, really, I grew up more with CN and had more good memories with CN then Disney or Nick.

However, I will run both, but I have asked MidnightBloom if he wants to run it, while i run this group. I haven't got an answer back yet, but if so, then i'll help him out from time to time, but i'll contine to run this group here. along with Eru lluvatar and MidnightBloom, as MidnightBloom is still an Admin.

If not, then I will see if anyoen else would like to run it, perhaps one of you guys, because, well, I'm more Nostalgic with CN then Nick. I will apoint another Admin for it if MidngihtBloom says no, and I will choose one to run it that has more Nostalgic memories with Nick.

So, yea. Also, just to let you guys know ahead of time, I will also be doing a Disney one in the future, just in case if there are Disney fans out there on the site that might have memories of the old Diseny. It's not that big of a deal with the two groups, I know, since both of them have approved with good shows or has brought back some classics.

As for example, with Disney, they have P&F and Gravity Falls. With Nick, they brought back some of the classic shows. Like I said, i'm only doing this for Nostalgic shake. I still have some memories with Disney and Nick, but i have the most childhood memories with CN.

So, one last time, join or not. It's up to you. Just doing it for Nostalgic reasons.

~TheKnight21js

Luz

1139808 k. I'm not that fond of Nickelodeon, oh well. It was kinda good back then, some of the shows they aired were really good.

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1140187 yeah. that is. true. like i said, i just did made that group for Nostalgia shake, and so far, it has 8 members, and MidnightBloom has taken the postion to run it. He said he would also run the Disney one too.

i know theres not too many Bronies out there that are fond of Diseny, but i don't really want to leave them out with the Nostalgic groups.

1140187 they had that one really awesome show and it's sequel...

And they're the ones that now show power rangers. I'm not saying I'm super loyal to them or anything, but they still have some really cool stuff if you know where to look :rainbowdetermined2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4