Nostalgic Cartoon Network 289 members · 120 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

That is the name of the Animaniacs crossover on this website. Add it. :pinkiehappy:

1134308 Wait a minute. I don't think animaniacs was on cartoon network. Was it?

1134308 Ah Animaniacs, the show with a lot of adult humor and some very impressive educational moments.

Thank goodness it's back on The Hub.

Oh, I read the Nostalgic Cartoon part. Didn't see the Network part. Makes the banner more practical.

1134373 1134309 It only ran for a couple of month when they had a deal with Time Worner Entertainment, The WB got Toonaime in the afternoon. Then a few months then they had a falling out.

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1134358 yea. i do agree with you. i sometimes watch ot whenever it comes on the Hub.

1136082 Yep and the best part is, it's entirly unchanged. All the original jokes and songs are still there.

The Hub is shapping up to be THE place to go for cartoons nowadays. In the 1990's it was Cartoon Network and Nickolden, in the 2000's it was Toon Disney and Jetix, and now it's The Hub.

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1136108 maybe every decade, the best place for cartoons changes.

i also remeber toon disney and Jetix a little bit. never really watched it, but i remember it.

too bad Toon Disney is no more, and has been replaced with something shitty, as in, Disney XD. why xd i will never know, but it reall does suck.

As for Jetix, i remember that Jakie Chain show and i remember it played re-runs of Goosbumps.

1136164 Yep and there were rerurns of Power Rangers and Digimon as well as show like "Super Robot Monkey Team Hpyer Force Go" and "Witch" both of which were pretty cool. Disney XD was stupid especially considering Disney Channel already aired most of the teen stuff. Phineas and Ferb and Gravity Falls are the only good shows to come out of Disney in the time since.

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1136303that's true. don't really watch much of gravity falls and P&F, but i also heard of another show called Wander of Yander or something like that, that is being made by Lauren Faust's Husband, Craig McKracken, that going to be on the Diseny Channel sometime soon. don't know if it already premiered or not, since i don't keep track of it, but, i might check it out, considering since hes done Fosters.

I also remember those reruns of the power rangers. i remember i really liked that as a kid, especially SPD for some reason. oh, well, that was my childhood.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10