Power Rangers Crossover Group 295 members · 133 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

I'm think that there should be Mystic Force Power Rangers crossover with Mlp. What do ya guys think? :pinkiehappy:

Nopony's done that yet!? :derpyderp2::derpyderp1::derpytongue2::flutterrage: I am surprise.

2789905 I like the idea of crossing over MLP and that season, the question would be how would the two sides meet?

sounds good. actually any ranger crossover would be awesome when you think about it.

Aegis Steelshield
Group Admin

-aggressively wants-

2789932 Well there is a lot of possibility's. Such as, a problem happens when the Rangers use the trees to teleport (or however it worked) and get sent to Equestria, (Input character name here) tries out a new spell and sends the Rangers to Equestria, a new monster appears and has the ability to send people to different locations/dimensions and (of course) sends the rangers to Equestria, and finally you could just use one of those trademark mcguffin's that PR seems to love so much to send the rangers to Equestria
Feel free to use these in a story! I was thinking of making a PR MF x MLP FIM story myself, but I would much rather see someone who has some writing experience do so instead.

In my Ranger team blog I made up all the rangers, and I do have plans for my own Magic Force Pony Rangers, though all of them are unicorns. I like to see what you got.

2790736 2790498 I have an idea on how to have the characters meet that I think could work.Twilight creates a dimensional gateway that sends magical "pings" into the void between dimensions, which would respond to strong sources of magic and send a signal back to the gateway to create a portal to link between the two. It's basically Welman Matrix's gateway command from ReBoot.

I would like to invite you to read my Mystic Force crossover with MLP and TMNT 2012.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/534466/the-light-of-friendship

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11