Group Admin

Female Earth Ponies

Wow, I get first post! YAY!

Name: Marigold
Nickname: Mari(pronounced Mary)
Age (In years): 27
Race: Earth Pony
Cutie Mark (Not Pictured): Undetermined
Profession: Social Worker(Assists ponies with finding new jobs when they lose their own through no fault of their own.)
Hobbies: Spending time with her friends, Golden Harvest and Seamist. Likes to listen to classical music and likes to mess around in her garden when she can.
Physical Skills: Average for an earth pony. No outstanding skill.
Personality: Friendly and open, necessary skills for her trade. She liked to get to know a pony as well as possible so she can help them find a job they would be best suited to.
Fears: Parasprites.

This is my personal OC. I ask only three things if she is used in someone else's story.
1. That I be notified that she is being used and how you intend to use her.
2. That Seamist be included in the story as well(see Pegasus Mares).
3. That Seamist is acknowledged as her marefriend. Do not try to pair me off with any other pony/creature please.

Name: Blueberry Creme
Nickname: Blue
Age (In years): 34
Cutie Mark: Pair of blueberries
Profession: Farm hoof. Splits time between Sweet Apple Acres and Golden Harvest's farm depending on who needs her more at the time.
Hobbies: Spending her downtime with friends and her marefriend Seamist. Likes to try different recipes involving blueberries. Likes to cook and garden as well.
Physical Skills: Slightly under average strength for an earth pony, but she makes up for it in endurance. She can pull a plow all day long or get down and dirty yanking weeds.
Personality: Friendly and kind, to those who deserve it. Trusting, almost to a fault. Hurt easily, but hides it well. Has a hard time making friends, but the friends she does have she treasures dearly. She is an open fillyfooler and tries her best to tolerate those who do not accept her for who she is. She can be a flirt at times, when she's in the mood, but she only flirts with Seamist.
Fears: Heights and frozen peas.

Second image provided only so writers can recognize Seamist quickly.

Name- Apple Brown Betty
Age- Same as Applejack
Coat- Light brown
Mane- Yellow, same style as Applejack's
Cutie mark- Apple Brown Betty
Likes- Family, Friends, Working
Dislikes- Tough times, not being able to get by, mean ponies, lazy ponies, help, liars
Fears- Not being able to get the job done
Job- Running The Apple Sweet Shoppe in Neigh Orleans
Siblings- None
Notes- Applejack's "Best Cousin". Hard Worker.

Please tell me if you want to use her (I'd like to know!) and don't ship her or put her in a mature rated story.

If you'd like to know more, look at my story Dried Apples.

Image without cutiemark because I was too lazy to add it:

If that didn't work, here's the pony code for the Pony Creator:

2V2K000000BA8080FFC49D0020100BB96UN1837000200000I0FEFF3BFF7FFF0H107F3FCC004CB2

First time using this sheet in particular.
Let's do this.:pinkiehappy:

Name: Rolling Star
Nicknames: None.
Species: Earth pony
Hometown: Native to Fillydelphia
Current Residence: lives on the road, so to speak. She doesn't stays on one place, rather being dragged by her job into inns and hotel rooms.
Mane Color/Style/Length: Light pink, long and messy mane. Not styled in any particular style.
Coat Description: Pale pink and very hairy. Her coat's hair is abnormally long and wooly for an earth pony.
Eye Shape/Color: Normal pony round eyes.
Accessories: some saddlebags she may carry when moving from place to place but most of the time, nothing.
Allegiance: Doesn't really cares for alliegances or war but if anything were to happen, she would side with whoever has the advantage at the time.
Cutie Mark: A wheel.
Special Talent: Running.
Family: Not notable. She just emancipated from her parents after earning her cutie mark and started her career as a racepony.(invent one I don't really mind)
Friends: None.(invent some)
Personality: Brash, impulsive and straightforward. Rolling Star is bad at socializing because of her tendency to not consideer other ponies' needs and antagonizing with anyone over anything. Low-handed and resourceful, will take her own needs as priorities and look for the most advantegous place to be.
Can also act cocky since her talent makes her one of the best on her circuit.
However, she is a honorable sportsmare and wouldn't cheat or push her way into victory through any illegal means.

[Character History]
(In this, try to include these things:
•Where is your OC originally from?
Fillydelphia.
•How did your OC get his/her cutie mark?
Although Rolling Star was never concerned about her cutie mark, she liked to train and race against other ponies when she was a filly. She earned hers after winning a race where most stakes were against her and managed to best another pony who was the favorite to win by running without diminishing her pace at any point.
This talent was uncanny for most ponies who were amazed to see a pony running for so much time without slowing down.
•How did your OC get to where he/she is today?
After earning her cutie mark she was contracted to race on small running leagues and eventually decided to become independient of her parents.
Since then, Rolling Star has been living like a nomad, going from one track to another to partake into athletism competitions.
You can also add anything that you feel is important in your OC's history.)

[Current Home]
Wherever she has to go to follow with her racing career.

[Powers List]
Basic Earth Pony Powers:
-Strength: slightly above average from other earth ponies.
-Level of connection with earth/plants: None.
-Endurance: Can run for miles before beginning to get tired at a constant pace. Can sprint for relatively long distances(beginning at 100 m.) but her speciality is running marathons and long races.

This one's a little complicated, because I don't claim complete credit for the character's history, including much of the story I'm currently writing about her. I do take credit for her name, appearance, personality, professional background and some of her relationships, though.

To elaborate, the character was conceived as a name on the Daring Do TV Tropes page - for a book in an Australia-based setting, I added an author loosely based on one of my favourite Australian authors. I then added her to an earlier, available Daring Do book with (coincidentally) similar content to one of said author's books. It spiraled from there, and I credit several other tvtropes editors for much of what she is now:

Name: Ember Roundup
Nicknames: Emmy (only Lanie gets away with it)
Age: A little older than Cheerilee - if she was a human, I'd say 27 by the time of Season 3
Species: Earth Pony
Hometown: Sydneigh
Current Residence: Fillydelphia
Mane: Pink with orange streaks, hung loosely over her shoulders.
Coat Description: Lavender
Eye Color: Blue
Accessories: Akubra Hat - may or may not be synthetic.
Allegiance: Both Princesses; the Fillydelphia Tribune
Cutie Mark: Two biros, in a cross shape.
Special Talent: Journalism and creative writing
Family: Parents are Jennifer and Nickel Roundup. Has two younger brothers (haven't decided on names yet)
Friends: Gusty Lulamoon (deceased by the time of Season 2), J. Thunderlane "Lanie" Hurricane Jr, Trixie Lulamoon, Lewis, Halifax
Personality: A little like early-Season 1 Twilight - intelligent and level-headed, but innocently insensitive on occasion. Not as prone to panic.

History: Ember first traveled to Fillydelphia to study journalism, supported by a family friend working at a major local newspaper. On her first day at university, she met Gusty and Lanie, who would become her closest friends, roommates and (mostly) unofficial writing partners. The three were in different courses, but shared a Popular Fiction elective and bonded over their love of the Daring Do series.

After graduating, the three each pursued their various talents - Ember making her name as a crime reporter for the Fillydelphia Tribune - but one by one also gained fame with their first books for the Daring Do expanded universe. This eventually led Gusty and Ember to officially collaborate on a book. (See Gusty and Ember or the TV Tropes pages for details past this point. Or PM me.)

PurpleFire135
Group Admin

Here we go!
{Bio}
Name: Corn Silk
Nicknames: Silky (only by those who are really good friends/family)
Hometown: Ponyville
Current Residence: Ponyville
Mane Color/Style/Length: Yellow with pink streaks (mainly at the tips)-Like the silk coming out of an un-pollinated ear of corn (...sigh...look it up?)
Coat Description: Purple (yes, there are purple ears of corn, it's a different variety. There is lots of those, there is even red corn that is known as blood corn. Creepy right?)
Eye Shape/Color: Standard round, Light green, like normal corn
Accessories: None, she's a pretty simple farm pony
Cutie Mark: Ear of corn
Special Talent: Growing corn
Family: Comes from a long line of corn farmers. She and her husband, Pollen Grain, are the current owners of the main farm and they do most of the family farming now-a-days. They also have a young son, Kernel
Friends: She's friends with most of Ponyville, especially fellow farmers, like Carrot Top and Apple Jack. She's a very friendly pony.
Personality: She's a standard farm-grown pony, friendly, hospitable, and good-mannered to a fault. She loves having folks over to her house and she loves nothing more than cooking for them. She doesn't know it, but her cooking is terrible. The only thing she can make that is slightly edible is her cornbread. Nopony has the heart to tell her though... She takes her job as a momma seriously and will do anything for Kernel.

[Character History]
•Where is your OC originally from? She's always lived on the farm near Ponyville, and she reckons that she always will. She's never had any reason to want to go anywhere else.
•How did your OC get his/her cutie mark? She was one of the first in her class to get her mark. She had always known she was gonna be a corn farmer, and she couldn't wait to run the farm. Everything there fascinates her and she loves learning new things about how to grow the crop and increase the yield. She got her cutie mark when the corn plant she had entered in the county fair grew bigger than anypony else's because she had used a new technique to grow it (she's keeping it a secret, it's her pride and joy, after all!) and it won the blue ribbon.

[Powers List]
Basic Earth Pony Powers:
-Strength: She's not very strong as earth ponies go, but she can still hold her own.
-Level of connection with earth/plants: CORN.
-Endurance: She's a very diligent worker and will not stop until the job is done, no matter how hard. The main problem is getting the motivation to start...*shrug*

{Pic!}

*Image created with a base from Softybases on deviantArt

Name: Dr. Bubana
Profession: Cryptozoologist, Chemist, & Surgeon
Cutie Mark: Scalpel overlaying Notepad
Bio: A senior researcher at the SCP-Equestria branch, Bubana is in charge of autopsying Class-D subjects from Keter-object tests. She takes great joy in her work, something that unnerves her peers. However, due to her hard work, the Foundation has discovered more about the effects of SCPs on ponies in the last year than in the last decade. She is a respected scientist, if not a slightly crazy one. She holds feelings for her fellow researcher Dr. Falthric, a fact he is oblivious to, no matter how hard she may come onto him.
Have fun with her! While ideally a Scientist, she can also be a doctor. Either way, put her to use!

Comment posted by Puzzled Cheeze deleted Feb 14th, 2014

1207723 Finally got around to creating a shot of Ember:

Name: Sugar Song
Nicknames: Sugar, Ms. Song
Age: Adult, close to Mane 6's age, but older by a few years
Marital status: Single
Species: Pony
Mane Color/Style/Length: Purple, short
Coat Description: Green
Eye Shape/Color: Applejack-style eyes/red
Accessories: A single earring in each ear
Allegiance: The princesses
Cutie Mark: An apple and a small chalkboard
Special Talent: Teaching
Family: Mother, father, two sisters
Friends: Filthy Rich and his wife and the Flower sisters (Daisy, Lily, and Roseluck).
Personality: Kind, amiable, fun-loving, strict about her rules
Quirks: When tired, tends to say random phrases that make no sense; eats ice cream every Friday; is a huge Spider-Mane fan; writes in different color pens.

[Character History]
Sugar Song gained her cutie mark after helping her younger sister with a subject that the sister didn't understand. She got a job at Ponyville's secondary school after learning that there was a position open. She was also recommended by Filthy Rich due to her help in tutoring Diamond Tiara before Tiara went to public school.

[Current Home]
Sugar Song currently lives in Ponyville as a teacher. She visits Filthy Rich and his family often, and sometimes talks to Diamond Tiara, although not often. Every Saturday, she goes to one of the Flower sisters’ houses to play a board game with the three.

Notes: I would recommend having her be a side character, since what I gave to work with doesn't really present any character growth. Also, as per the rules of the group, be sure to credit me if you use Sugar Song!

(Drawing by me.)

Comment posted by Akashic Brony deleted Sep 2nd, 2014

I know it's been a while but do you mind if I use her in a story I'm writing?

Oh, not at all! In fact, I'm flattered! :raritystarry: Just remember about credit where credit is due, and that she teaches, basically, high school.

Let me know when the story is up!

Will do. Thanks!

My first post in the group:yay:
Note: if you do use her, please keep her out of the clopfics. Please.

{Bio}
Name: Moon Pie
Nicknames: Moon(only used by close friends/family)
Hometown: Trottingham
Mane Color/Style/Length: Dark olive green & dark orange, shoulder-length, with tight curls(like how Rarity's tail curls, but alot tighter and smaller)
Coat Description: Medium brown
Eye Shape/Color: Pinkie Pie's eye style, but emerald green
Accessories: A striped scarf and a camera
Allegiance: Celestia & Luna
Cutie Mark: A camera and a slice of cake
Special Talent: Photography, specifically Food Photography
Family: A mother and father
Friends: Early Bird
Personality: Moon Pie is the type of pony who posts food photos online, and would travel cross-country just to go to a specific restaurant. She loves to adventure, but you wouldn't see her skydiving or delving into the Everfree forest anytime soon: she likes to keep her adventures on the safe side. She's nice and friendly, but easily snaps under any sort of pressure, and often ends up panicking over things that don't need worrying about.

{History}
Moon Pie was born and raised in Trottingham, right alongside a close family friend's daughter, Early Bird. The two fillies were close friends as soon as they met, and could always be found getting into restricted places, although Moon Pie sometimes preferred to stop and look at the flowers instead of eating them, like Early Bird. They went to the same schools growing up, but Moon wasn't nearly as popular, and would sometimes get picked on because of her love of food.

She earned her cutie mark when she was gifted a camera for her 13th birthday, and took photos of everything she saw. When she went to show them to her family, they said she had a real talent for taking pictures, and that was when she realized her talent was Photography, and she got her mark.

She and Early Bird first left Trottingham for Manehatten, but when that wasn't working for them, they ended up traveling all over Equestria for the perfect town, and settled down in Ponyville, where Moon Pie became the chief photographer for the Ponyville Gazette.

{Current Home}
Moon Pie is now roommates with Early Bird, and is still snapping all kinds of photos
Basic Earth Pony Powers: Average Earth Pony Everything!

Okay, first post here. Hope someone finds a good home for Factory in a fanfiction of their own. If you use her, please credit me, and lemme know you're writing her into something, cuz I'd love to sere how your story turns out as you go.

Name: Factory Sense.
Nickname: "Bronze".
Species: Earth Pony.
Place of Residence: Baltimare (Previous); Canterlot (Previous); N/A (Current).
Cutie Mark: Brown piston.
Eyes: Silver; in a very similar shape to Twilight Sparkle's eyes.
Coat Color: Bronze.
Mane/tail: Silver hair; main is usually in a ponytail, with disheveled bangs; short cut tail, for workplace safety.
Build: Slender.
Notable Details/Accessories: Tell-tale mechanical limb replacing left foreleg; wears a siphonite crystal around her neck; almost always has workplace clothing and goggles on her; hoof-made foreleg brace.
Intelligence Quotient (IQ): 176.
Physical Health Details: Inability to reproduce, due to bodily circulation of hydraulic chemicals.
Psychological Condition: Megalomaniac; over-heightened maternal instincts, in respect to her emotional attachment to mechanical creations; possible delusions.
Political Standing: Communist.
Affiliates: Royal Canterlot Science Team (Former member); Princess Celestia (Former friend); Group of invaders of the Equestrian monarchy, calling themselves "The Rebuilders" (Leader of); "Faux Pony" machines, which she refers to as "children" (her self-proclaimed family).

Full character details and history can be found here, in my rather short fanfic, "Rise of the Bronze Age": http://www.fimfiction.net/story/223959/rise-of-the-bronze-age

The story acts as a bibliography, giving a few important background details, and starts at her college graduation when she was 17. It then goes through her hardships while among the Royal Canterlot Science Team, and eventually leads to her disappearance. Before she vanished, she created a robot, which is not what ponies call it, since nothing of the sort has ever been conceived of in Equestria. Celestia, who was her friend for a long time, gets very cross with her due to her long-held fears of what Factory's great ambitions may cause. After Celestia takes everything away from her, she disappears for 9 years, and then the story uses Celestia's letters to her sister to describe the situation in Equestria after those 9 years, which happens to be the current time for the show. Celestia and Factory end up face-to-face once more, ad that is where I end it. I was only out to make her have a backstory, not a whole story about her, so that's where other writers come in.

I don't really touch on it, but in calling her a communist, I got the idea she wanted to overthrow Celestia' not only for reenge, but as a way of making sure that no one's ambitions were even detered by royalty's fears or other ponies' morals, sort of like Andrew Ryan did in Bioshock by creating the City of Rapture. The fanfic itself gives important physical points about her bionic leg, and about her personality, so if you wanna stay true to the backstory, make sure to look out for them. The 9-year absence and lack of further writing leave you open to to whatever you want, so have at it! :)

Images: Factory Sense, at age 19 (left) and at age 29 (right)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18