PurpleFire135
Group Admin

Young ponies that are female

Name: Gentle Leaf
Race: Earth Pony
Coat Color: Pale-green
Mane Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Cutie Mark: none (or a leaf, for her destined talent of planting and taking care of Flutteā€”er...trees)
Note: She's mute by birth

Positive Personality: Outgoing, friendly, talkative (through sign language), curious, protective, patient.
Negative Personality: Too curious, overly-protective, possessive, slow (in understanding jokes).

I'll leave it like that, since I haven't really finished introducing her in my cancelled fic. =/
Leaves room for development for writers, no? :3

Name: Happy Song
Race: Pegasi
Coat: Scarlet
Mane: Blonde
Cutie Mark: A cloud

Dislikes: Pollution, anger, lies, disharmony, when she can't find her parents, night-time, and the monster that talks to her at night.

Information: Spends most of her time outside. Picks up the trash that she finds laying around. When people are happy, she smiles and hugs the people who are happy. Uncalled for, but it's a nice surprise. Day-time is her favorite time of day, but she dreads night-time. When it does come, she always sees something in her closet. She's come to assume it's a monster. It always says "You're going to love it here."

]

Name: Silver Quill
Race: Earth Pony
Coat: Light Brown
Mane: White
Cutie Mark: Blank Flank, but she will earn a mask for a cutie mark

Information (This information can change depending on the needs of the story): Silver Quill is a filly from Manehatten. She is the child of two powerful parents who are the head of the Manehatten media empire, because they own the newspaper The Manehatten Times, which is the most read newspaper in Equestria. They expect her to take up the ways of the family and run the newspaper, but Silver Quill is rebellious and refuses to go with anything her parents want her to do. She instead runs wild on the streets of Manehatten, getting into scuffles with other ponies, sneaking into bars and clubs (and subsequently getting kicked out), and meeting with her ragtag group of colts who follow her on her adventures. She also runs the black market of her primary school, smuggling in forbidden items like expensive toys and candy, and selling them at steep prices for bits. When her smuggling is exposed to the school, she is threatened with expulsion. However, Silver Quill manages to manipulate the principal into letting her stay, allowing her to earn her cutie mark, which is a mask, representing how she can mask and decorate the truth, as well as herself. After Silver Quill got her cutie mark and discovered what it meant, she became filled with a new sense of purpose and became very ambitious. Throughout her teenage years she worked hard and, as an adult, became the personal speech writer for Princess Luna.

Personality Traits: Stubborn, Rebellious, Righteous, Strong, Loyal, Persistent, Bold, Courageous, Independent, Self-Sufficient

I do not require credit to be given if you use her (though that would be nice), unless she is a main character in a story. Also, if you use her in any capacity in a story, please PM me or write on my user page so I can see how she's being used. Feel free to modify her story, personality, or even appearance in any way deemed fit.

Not sure this counts as a filly but...
Name- Star Shine
Age- 2002 years old (Celestia's youngest sister who disappeared when she was just a baby)
Coat- Light purple
Mane- Blue, wavy
Gender- Female
Species- Alicorn
Cutie mark- Star
Likes- Family, Friends, Wilderness
Dislikes- Tough times, not being able to get by
Fears- dragons, spiders, running into the ponies who stole her
Job- No job, unless Lost Princess counts
Siblings- Celestia, Luna, Shimmer
Magical Skills- Has not been taught magic, knows how to pick up a rock or two.
Notes- Was stolen when she was a baby. She is 2002, but she is still a filly. Mature for a filly but young for her age. The public has not heard of her before, as Celestia hides her past.

Please tell me if you want to use her (I'd like to know!) and don't ship her or put her in a mature rated story.

Image without cutiemark because I was too lazy to add it:

If that didn't work, here is the pony code for the Pony Creator:

143P0J0110CEA3C6FEC59E002013C36FEUN1837000000000T00099FEFF7FFF0U107F3FCC004CB2

Name: Rain Crackle
Nickname: Rain
Species: pegasus
Mane/Tail: pink, green highlights; messy
Coat: cyan-blue
Eyes: green
Likes: music, hide-and-seek, hoofball (pony equivalent to football or soccer), clouds
Dislikes: mainly showoffs, loud noises
Personality: lazy but sometimes active, laid-back, often tries to stay out of conflict
Cutie Mark: none because I haven't thought of one
Other information:
---lives in Ponyville with her brothers: Hopper (twin) and Snapshot (older brother), and Star Roller (Snapshot's girlfriend)
---huge fan of Vinyl Scratch

Here's a picture of her. I do not have photoshop and I'm learning how to use GIMP properly, so she is not coloured in:

Name: Water Blaze
Nickname: Blaze
Species: Unicorn
Mane/Tail: A soft ocean blue with light orange highlights
Coat: A very light brown but a bit musky
Eye Colour: Right eye is blue the left eye is orange
Dislikes: Bright lights, any drink that's not water, being center of attention

Name: Peach Sapling (all info can change if you want to change anything.)
Race: earth pony
Birthplace:Peach Orchards of Manehattan suburbs
Cutie mark: A sapling with a single peach on it
Coat: very light yellow; almost white
Eyes: Burnt Orange
Mane: Long braid which is a dark coffee brown
Tail: same color as mane but is cut short
Parents: Peach Fuzz(mother) and Peach Pit(father)
Siblings: Older sister Peach Slice and younger brother Peach Branch
Likes: picking peaches, growing plants, running, tag, coffee, and reading
Dislikes: swimming, fire, and apples
Positive traits: hardworking, caring, kind
Negative traits: whiny at times, confidence issues
Please pm me if you use her; i'd love to read your story with her in it!!
:

Name: Water Lily
Nicknames: Lily
Species: Earth Pony
Hometown: Trottingham
Current Residence: Baltimare
Mane Color/Style/Length: Curly brown, relatively short
Coat Description: Dark grey
Eye Shape/Color: round, coffee coloured
Accessories:
Allegiance: Princess Luna
Cutie Mark: A yellow Water Lily
Special Talent: Making flowers bloom
Family: Mother Autumn Butterfly
Friends: None that she's close to.
Personality:
Pretty smart, very optimistic, like meeting new people and making friends. She got a small complex over being an earth pony like her father she never met instead of being a Pegasus like her mother. Being an earth pony make her feel unworthy. She likes visiting her aunt, since she's an earth pony too and make Lily feel better about not having wings.

[Character History]
(In this, try to include these things:

Water Lily was born in Trottingham, but currently live in Baltimare. She and her mother have moved of a lot in order for her mother to find jobs, so she don't really have any friends she's very close to as she never stay very long in each city.
Once, Water Lily was visiting a garden and there was pound with Water Lily's. The gardener said that sadly, the Water Lily's never seemed to want to bloom. Lily got sad from hearing this and wished she could make the flowers bloom. She bowed forward and touched one of the Water Lily's leave, and the flower started to bloom! Then she got her cutiemark.

[Current Home]
Water Lily is attending middle school in Baltimare.

[Powers List]
Basic Earth Pony Powers:
-Strength
-Level of connection with earth/plants
-Endurance

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9