Mormon Bronies 108 members · 233 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

I was wondering, is it alright if I add a story about overcoming a problem. Like a stallion fighting coltcuddler tendencies forced on him by Discord.

Legion222
Group Admin

Well, that specific example would typically be seen as homophobic and/or offensive, so don't expect a lot of upvotes or support if you do.

Sadly, this is the Internet, so there's nothing you can do that would make everyone understand that you (I assume) don't mean to offend.

I wouldn't recommend uploading a story like that, and it might not make it past moderation if you do.

But hey, it's not like I can stop you if you decide to.

Write on,
Legion

2371809 It already has. Also I keep tight control over it. After all, look at my username. Nothing extremely vivid enters my story. It's mostly minor kissing.

2371912 And I meant enchanted, not physically forced. Also I take precautions to avoid causing offence.

Legion222
Group Admin

I have no idea what your username has to do with it, but whatever.

Anyway, I'm not an admin, so I honestly have no control over what does and does not enter this group's folders. Why not check the group's members page and PM the admin?

And best of luck to you in regards to not offending people. As I said, this is the Internet. There's always someone who's offended. :facehoof:

Write on,
Legion

2372000 I know, right?

2371386 Go for it, but I'd keep full power to forward hate shielding.

2372000 Look up Grand Admiral Thrawn. :pinkiehappy:

This is a rather prickly subject that I've thought about a fair bit myself. If it were only to be contained in this relatively understanding group, then it might be alright. I've seen stories about inner conflict of this sort featured on EQD, so it might not be a big deal. I guess it depends one who is following you and the people you associate with. This kind of thing is very personal, so some of people aren't going to like it just because of that (I personally love that kind of thing).

I think that there are a lot of stories here that focus on extremely offensive topics, such as rape. If these bronies can't accept a different point of view, then they shouldn't complain about you being intolerant.

2376080 Thanks. Will you read it?

2553256 You mean pre-read and edit? Or just, well, read it?

2553465 Read it. And Maybeventually... prepress.

2553493 Sure I'll read it! I love to edit for people, but I am not able to do that right now, since editing on an ancient smart-phone really sucks. I can read it, however, and give advice if you want it. Besides, it sounds like I may be able to... empathize somewhat with your story.

You've... you know... had a problem with that?

2375227 So you like the nitty-gritty of Star Wars too, eh?

2554611 Thrawn is AWESOME. And Star Wars isn't as fastidious. Star Trek is so... spotless.

2556091 For some reason I don't know very much about Star Trek. It's an odd gap in my sci-fi knowledge.

2559115 They're neat freaks.

2559221 As in, the writers are neat-freaks? Or the characters are neat-freaks?

2559366 The designers for the show. Everything has to be spotlessly clean and neat.:coolphoto:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24