Random Romance 368 members · 37 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
PaulAsaran
Group Admin

So. I can't help but notice that we have no entries for November's Babs Seed X Spike contest. How disappointing.

We have two options, here. Either I can extend the deadline for a week, giving people a chance to polish their stories and submit, or we can just call this one a flop and move on. Before making any decisions, I want a casting call: who out there thinks that, if the deadline were extended to next weekend, they will (not can, will) submit a story? There's no point in extending a deadline for a subject that nobody's going to try for.

This doesn't mean December's contest is going to be held back; on the contrary, tonight I intend to announce the next one.

Aww, no Babs and Spike love?

Daring Deux
Group Contributor

Yeah, not gonna lie. I saw this coming. We should give any potential writers a chance to speak up, but otherwise it's looking like a bust. Most of the contest usuals have already said they're not doing this one, and I don't seem to recall anyone saying they /were/ writing a story for this contest. Has anyone contacted any of the mods for an extension?

That's how I felt with the 'Trixie x ???' contest, but at least there was one entry.:trixieshiftright:

PaulAsaran
Group Admin

2290712>>2291197
As far as I know, nobody's made a peep about entering this contest. They've got till tomorrow evening to give me a head's up, then I'm shutting it down.

Meanwhile, it's time to have a drawing and see who's getting together for Hearth's Warming Eve! Update should come in... oh, say, an hour?

PaulAsaran
Group Admin

Well, I have one person who's offered to submit a story for the contest this week. I'll keep the contest open for now and see what comes of this; better one entry than none.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6