Random Romance 368 members · 37 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Danger Beans
Group Admin

Today in America is Thanksgiving: a holiday where everyone gets together and gives thanks for the good things in their lives. So in the spirit of this holiday, I'd like to thank the following people; without which, Random Romance would be a Much lesser place than it is today:

Fiction Fan, the co-founder of Random Romance, and the person who actually planted the seed of this group in my head.

Paul Asaran, Commander-in-chief of the Random Reviews, and (supposedly) reformed evil-overlord.

Punzil504, one of our earliest members, the creator of our group icon and our first official reviewer. More often than not, I'll see Punzil comment on a submission before anyone else.

Death The Kid, our second reviewer, who leaves me in constant fear of making even the smallest grammatical error.

Comrade Sparkle, I would like to thank Comrade not just for his contributions to the group, but also for his very helpful grammar blogs and feedback regarding the Writer's Resource.

TimeLord Whooves, there are quite a few "Doctors" on fimfiction, but TimeLord has distinguished himself as a cut above most.

And last but most certainly not least, I would like to thank all of you, our members, who make this group possible.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Daring Deux
Group Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving, Mr. Beans:rainbowkiss:. (Don't actually know how you identify there, but I had to go with Mr. Beans. I had to.)

PaulAsaran
Group Admin

I'm not reformed! :twilightangry2: You wait and see, I'll... I'll take over all of FimFiction, and then I'll... Well... umm...

:fluttercry: Okay, maybe just a little reformed. Darned ponies and their darned messages of friendship. :trixieshiftleft: Now I understand how Discord feels.

I always just say The Bean. Because... yeah, because.

But seriously, a happy Thanksgiving to all! I hope you all overstuffed on turkey and are coming back for leftovers. I sure am!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3