LEGO 161 members · 68 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

So Ninjago as we know is one of Lego's most popular franchises and it's still continuing even to this day, which has given me a bit of an idea. EG is popular as well, and the series has established powers to be evolving, so I thought of perhaps an idea.

Adding on my ever growing pile of fanfics to work on and write, I thought about writing an EG; Ninjago fanfiction. Now in terms of what elements from the series would be involved, I have yet to figure out, but a few ideas have peaked into my mind...

But, what do you guys think?

That would be pretty awesome. I'd totally read that.

I've actually been thinking about a similar idea myself, but I just can't find the time to work on it anytime soon. My idea is that such a crossover should be based on the Ninjago Movie, rather than the TV series, because the movie is an alternate take on the main characters that features them as high school students, just like Main 7 of Equestria Girls. Does that seem like the kind of idea you'd like to try?

Yeah... Ninjago Movie didn't sit well with me... for a lot of reasons...

I had this more around the TV show. Not like the girls meeting the ninjas mind you, but something along the lines of that in a sort of way.

As long as you don't feature Chen, I'll be fine

Ninja go for it

I do have some ideas for a Ninjago Equestria Girls crossover. It will revolve around after Hands of Time arc and before Sons of Garmadon and set in the EG digital series after the event of Forgotten Friendship. If you guys like to hear my ideas let me know.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8