New England Bronies 28 members · 103 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
Garbo
Group Admin

I'm from: FUCKING VERMONT, BITCHES. BEST MAPPLE SYRUP IN THE WORLD AND GRANITE IN THE COUNTRY. FIRST IN NO SLAVERY AND GAY MARRIAGE. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, THE BIRTHPLACE OF BEN AND FUCKING JERRY'S

what more do I have to say?

Maine here. Home of the BEST LOBSTER IN THE WORLD!:flutterrage: And farthest point east of the United States.:twilightblush:

1014864 I live in the Minnesota's, but I don't give a shit. All we have, is nice people, cold winters, and huge damn lake.

1014885 I'm a Mainah too :ajsmug:

Garbo
Group Admin

YES! YOU DID IT!
(a.i. my suggestion for belieber pooptickler)

Garbo
Group Admin

Oh yeah, forgot that little tidbit. I've been to that mountain where the sun rises first. What was it called again? I suppose that would be fun normally, if it wasn't at my school's cross country team's weeklong training camp and we did't have to run up the mountain at three in the morning.

I live in Michigan, land of Yoopers, cherries, using your hand as a map, and having the longest freshwater coastline of any political division in the world.

But I'm from Ohio, land of the Memorial Tournament (I actually grew up in the town that this takes place in), corn, corn, corn, and really annoying elementary school history classes because there are too many god damn presidents to remember.

POP QUIZ: Who was the 21st President? (No fair using the internet!) :pinkiecrazy:

Exta Credit: Name the movie where I got that question from.

1016091 I'm going to let you on on a little Buckeye secret. I was the 21st president. Everyone from Ohio is actually the same person. If you've ever met two different people from Ohio, you either remember wrong, or someone's pulling your leg.

Ah, so that is where the massive clone army is. They are just wearing desguizes to blend in. :rainbowwild:

What city?

I don't live in a city, I live in the tiny little town hidden in the woods called Palmyra, what about you?

Also, any bronies from Maine, the Maine Bronies have an official facebook group, you should join (that is, if you haven't already found it and joined it)

1017062 Oh. I'm in South Portland.

Southern New Hampshire (Manchester area) here!

I am from Vermont.

Southern New Hampshire myself.

Newport, Rhode Island. born and raised

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19