FlutterSpike 520 members · 164 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

So I've been thinking.

When life gives you le-

Sorry about that. Anyways, I've been thinking, what's your opinion on their relationship together?

I know my opinion might be a bit biased, considering I run this group, but I felt like I needed to know. I mean, the first day that Twilight went to Ponyville, Fluttershy just went nuts over Spike.

Then the other episodes they had absolutely no interaction with each other. I mean, there was that infamous hug in the swamp, but that's about it. Unless someone would like to clarify that for me?

1949447 Nigga... did you forget 'Just for Sidekicks' and 'Magic Duel'?

1949483 No shit sherlock. :derpytongue2:

I just want to know what they have other than that. Their general relationship together.

1949447 Pretty platonic and fair. Honestly I don't see it that much different from the rest of the mane-6 (excluding Rarity and and Twilight obviously) other than he's more calm and gentle towards her, considering her timid nature.

How's that?

Vexy
Group Admin

S01E15

S02E10

S03E05

Obligatory S01E01

Eurgh, dare I say it... Equestria Girls...

S03E10

S04E -wait what!?

Vexy
Group Admin

They're quite clearly in love. It's just they're forced to hide it from the rest of the main six due to candid and grim racism in Equestria.

:fluttercry:

Also, Rarity.

1949565 The first pic is from the pinkie sense episode. Season 1 episode five was the gilda episode brah. :trollestia:

And that last one should totally happen in season 4. :yay:

Vexy
Group Admin

Apologies. 'Twas a typo.

And yes. Yes it should. :moustache:

I can honesty see them in love but since Spike still has his crush he'll continue to pursue it until Rarity says otherwise and Fluttershy would be to timid to make the first move and wouldn't do anything to hindered Spike's crush with Rarity.

1949882That's the exact stance I put them in when I write Flutterspike fics.

Yeah, i ship them lol

Yes, I ship fluttershy and spike

SPIKE X FLUTTERSHY forever lol

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13