Ponies in Heat 1,143 members · 563 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

You and some of your friends are stuck in Equestria for at least a month. Ponyville is abandoned and you and you're comrades must survive a whole town of mares in heat. What do you do?

Bonus: Tell me your plan from beginning to end. It does not have to be too long or too short. Make it at least a paragraph's worth. It also has to come in ties with, of course, estrus.

Good luck:pinkiecrazy:

First, I would tell my friends this:

Then I would abandon them and to find a hiding place.
It's everyone for themselves! Survival of the fittest!

1. I trap myself in my house and begin to workout vigorously. Like, all fucking day workouts. :moustache:

2. After two weeks, I leave and proceed to ditch my friends and bang every. Single. Mare. In. Ponyville. ( Except filies and old mares.)

3. Die from massive amounts of body fluid drainage. Friends remember me as the "Great mare fucker".

First I will go to a toy store and steal a bunch of marbles. Then I will run to the hospital and use my freinds as bait to catch mares. Insert a marble into the uterus of the captured mare to suppress their heat. repeat the 2nd and 3rd step with the cured mare helping out.

2031628 I'll admit that would be something :ajsmug:. But sooner or later, you could get tried from constant fucking, possible harm upon 'extremities', worst of all… bondage.

2032094 I think if it's me and enough friends, we'll be able to cover it with minimal damage.

An hero
Group Admin

Step 1: Get unbreakable chastity belt
Step 2: Wait until the peak of their heat
Step 3: Remove chastity belt
step 4: ???

Step 1. Hoard up on supplies
Step 2: Lock self inside for duration of estrus (stories differ on how long, usually 1-2 weeks).
Step 3: Become surprised when unicorns start teleporting inside.
Step 4: Fear for life until saved by Princess Luna. Offer repayment, and then immediately regret those words.

Alright then.

Knowing my buddies, they'd probably be really happy... until they remember that no, they don't want to get raped, not even by a miniature talking pastel pony. Especially not by a miniature talking pastel pony.
So:
1) get friends together. Then we can plan the next step, plus strength in numbers - three guys should be able to overpower a single pony, so against lone straggler we're set.
2) Secure resources. The scenario sounds like we didn't get to stock up on foodstuff, which is bad. Stealing isn't moral, but we can pay for it later.
2.1) Find shelter in or around town. That includes evaluating defensibility and cover.
2.2) Identify food sources with easy access.
2.3) Clear parameter. We can't be the only one who's ever been trapped in Ponyville during estrus, so I'd expect at least some of the mares to lay an ambush. Doubly so if they know that we're in town.
2.4) Repeat with other essentials.
3) Work out acquisition- and guard duty rotations. At the very least, someone has to be on the lookout for prowling mares while the other two sleep.
4) Plan out "worst-case" scenarios, i.e. how to defend against rape, how to distract ponies from cover, how to escape bindings, an escape plan should our lair be compromised, and lastly, how to get off a heat-crazed mare without dropping your pants if possible.

That's my plan so far.

Well I think the first thing that would happen is my friends screaming like little girls because they hate the show that's before I explain that the mares that are now moving towards us are in heat. Afterwords we run like crazy to AJ's barn,hide there and then realize we've locked our selves in with the best apple bucker in all of equestria.
Then my friends would probably say something like "plan genius" we would run again in to the everfree forest and hide with trixie in exchange for me runting her in to next year. And my friends being totally grossed out and never talking to me again. :rainbowlaugh:

Plan light cig say a bad ass line and go down swinging

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12