Circle of Friends 177 members · 1,151 stories
Comments ( 30 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 30

Hello, friends. My name is Cielia Phantomhive, and I would like to offer an education on Equestria. Weston College, is the place if you want to know, is a school that teaches subjects that follows on Equestrian Standards.
Click here for the group.
Also, Weston College is in need of teachers, so apply for that. :twilightsmile:

Cielia and Sebastian-

1183165 YOU CAN'T MAKE ME GO BACK TO SCHOOL

1183170 But it's just a mock school...

1183175 Prease? I'll have you as hall patrol. :applecry:

1183181 …What would hall patrol do? :trixieshiftright:

1183186 At night you walk around to see if students are going out without permission. If you catch a student, you take them to the Dean's office.

1183196 This is a mock school, when exactly is nighttime?

1183199 Ah, 11 P.M. Central time.

1183225 I'm only on 'til midnight. :applejackunsure:

1183227 Then we'll have two shifts for two people. By the way, are you joining?:pinkiehappy:

1183237 I shall.

As long as I stay in the little security duty and don't have giant pancake missiles shot in my general direction.

1183245 Then it is agreed. /)?

1183257 So, dost I needest to jumpeth into thine attendance thread?

1183265 Yes, thee requires you to enter on thy attendance of a Internet chatting place.

1183273 Always could use more education count me in :twilightsmile:

What version of Equestrian History do you follow?

I personally believe and follow the idea that:

1) Alicorns are born. Partial Alicorns [AKA those not born from two Alicorn parents / inherited it from an ancestor] are mortal [Canterlot Wedding showed Cadance go from teenager [Bishonen Shining Armor's age] to Adult via show and flash backs]. And Full blood are immortal.

2) Twilight doing an experimental spell was guess at what it would do but wasn't known for sure.

3) The Elements of Harmony are sentient, magical artifacts that symbiotically join their host and rewrite their timeline to connect with their chosen hosts.

3b) I also believe that the Elements strengthen the host making them live longer [or even immortality], and strengthen their wielders [aka how Twilight could take a Piano to the head and be perfectly fine the next day.]

and

4) The Whole Finding Equestria, Discords Reign, Sombra's Banishment, and Nightmare Moon didn't happen in the same year. But 1,000 years ago is used in story telling because it's easier to say a thousand years ago than give an accurate time description when telling a story.

What are your opinions of 1 - 3?

Could I be the "Inspector"?
I'm on at random times, so I'll be able to catch people more effeciently

1183646 You could be a Watchdog during the day.

1185331 Yes, you can. Anyone can. :twilightsmile:

awesome, TYRANT WATCHDOG STIGGERZZ...AWAY!!!
*flies away to group*

1185345 Post thee's fine imaginative My Small young equine character in thy attendance thread.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 30