Equestria Girls Fics 3,769 members · 12,109 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

I resently found out about this anime and manga series Ben-to , where students of a Japanese high school beat the crap out of each other in order to buy half-price bento lunch boxes at their local supermarket. It's a literal food fight, where you fight for your food and the honor of getting to eat it, and I freaking love every second of it!

Can some one please make a Equestria Girls fanfiction based on this show? The plot doesn't have to be complicated, just make up a story about how there's one cupcake left in the Canterlot High Cafeteria and make every student on site really want a cupcake, then sit back and enjoy writing as the fists fly. I would like and favorite a story like that immediately! :pinkiehappy:

I wouldn't imagine it being more then a one shot, honestly. It's a funny premise, but not one that I think has enough meat on it to make a multiple chapter story. Please go for it, I would love to read it. :pinkiesmile:

'Pretty sure Aj and Pinkie would own those fights.

Will they have their powers when doing this?
I mean, it will be an epic battle if it was magical.

They could, really depends on what the person writing the story decides to do with it.

Probably true, but I don't think a story like this needs to be realistic if written as a comedy.

If I would write one day, I would make it without satire. I mean, I would indeed include comedy, but not to satire levels, or lewd comedy.

That is the best way to go about this kind story I think. It doesn't need to have a moral or anything, just have the EQGS characters punch each other in the face for petty and absurd reasons, that idea in of itself is funny.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12