Megan is best pony 124 members · 56 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

We always have stories were Megan is kept away from the magical world of G1 and then it became G4.
But what if Megan was trapped in the world of G1 and lived through everything that made it G4 before she returns to Earth.
What do you think about that?

The Elements of Harmony and the Savior of Worlds by RK_Striker_JK_5
It goes into a little detail about how Megan set everything up that started Equestria. From the birth of Luna and Celestia, instigating the modern political system, introducing lots of technology and research material. Much of which Starswirl has sealed away and burried under myth and legend so Megan is now Pony Jesus for still ill defined reasons.

Also A Mighty Demon Slayer Grooms Some Ponies by D G D Davidson is similar, to a lesser degree.
Megan's lessons and actions started to pave the way for society and even set up the events behind Nightmare Moon. although she does leave well before she begins to see any of this start to shape the world.

History Repeats by SaddlesoapOpera alludes to Megan being present right up till Discord first came to the scene and what I took from it, is the reason she was sent back to begin with. However it's sparse on historical information.

They make up three of the very few Megan in Equestria stories out there.

One of the two of the biggest issues though are that Humans only live to a hundred if lucky. So for Megan to go through the events of G1, through the splitting of the tribes and all the way to the founding of Equestria puts everything into a very tight schedule or she needs to have her own life magically extended. Not that tight schedules are much of an issue with the number of stories out there that have Starswirl alive post Discord means they pretty much went straight from unification to discordation without a break.

Of course the other big issue is Gen 1 remains relatively unknown and unloved by many modern fanfic writers.

5101888 That would be interesting.

5102511 Thank you for the info.
To be fair in my case I only know a very little about it not enough to hat or like it.
Thank you

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4