Humans are Superior 4,454 members · 1,248 stories
Comments ( 67 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 67
ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

There it is! The grandiose intro to a story of humans curbstomping ponies!

Severius Eqeustrian War

Oh, it's going to be good!

Any input for how the future of it shall go would be great!

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

Don't worry, most of the European nationailities will exist, they just have to come out during the war. In fact the Germans are going to play a big role.

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

Thanks for the support!

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

Because uh... yeah...

Fuck logic, that's why.

2688745 If this story has romans, then I beg you to also put carthaginians and Hellenic nations in it.

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

I don't know about Carthaginians, but hellenic nations will arise during the war. You'll get makeshift versions of Greece and Macedonia for sure.

2689086 Alright, what about desert dwellers, like the Persians, Parthians, Egyptians and others?

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

Persians will be introduced evetually, but they will be on a different continent, like with Saddle Arabia. (I had to do something with that)

Egyptians will be distant, but slightly involved.

Sorry, but no Parthians.

2689142 Well, good enough for me.

They can't even lift them.

Do they even lift?

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

Maybe... or they're just German.

Comment posted by ClassyGeneral deleted Jan 25th, 2014
ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

That's less than likely. I can't use every human culture, becuase I might as well just put ponies on Earth, which wouldn't be nearly as fun. Do people just want me to list all of the human civilizations I will use?

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

It's not just curbstomping. There's going to be political games, HUMAN civil wars, giant ethical decisions and quite a bit else. I alos plan to go through all of the history in Equestria from start to modern times.

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

Oh, thank you for explaining that, and don't worry there. Humanity is outnumbered in this entire scenario. It won't be easy, even with the technological advantage. There is also the Draconequess clan to the south that will prove difficult to fight.

There's plenty of challenge there.

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

Thank you, and that's exaclty what I wanted here. Feedback for the story.

What better place to get feedback on a story about war involving humans and ponies, than the human superiority group?

Wait... that sounds VERY biased...

Whatever... it's working...

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

None the less, thank you.

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

Well, this is going to be long...

Romans/Latin-speaking nations: The bulk of the fighting will be the latin-speaking empire of the Severians.
Russians: They reside in the northern lands of Equestria, remaining independant.
German nations: Prussia, and Austria will be the main ones. They will form in the hearlands of Equestria.
English/British, Scottish, Irish: They will appear along the eastern shore of the continent.
Polish: They will take the area between the German lands and the Russian lands.
French: Will appear later on...
Spanish: Will appear later on...
Dutch: Will appear later on...
Persians: Will be mentioned and might be involved...
Japanese: Involved significatnly.
Chinese: Definetly!
Swedish: Later on...
Norway: Will remain incognito for a while...

That's it for now.

German nations: Prussia, and Austria will be the main ones. They will form in the hearlands of Equestria.

What does this mean?

Hood is asleep.

Post jingoistic Pictures!:trollestia:

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

I don't think Native Americans would exist in the story... well, there is the Griffon lands... ideas...

I most definetly will place at least one large narion into the Zebra lands, I just need to research one that would fit.

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

Prussia and Austria are the most reputable of German nations. They will be included and their quarrels will exist after the time of the holy roman empire. It eventually will be solved though.

There might be only ONE German empire in this story.

Take the greater austrian Solution in the German War.:pinkiehappy:

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

I don't know, Prussia had a much better army... and they formed the current German nation we know today.

Austria was mainly good at managing it's land and dealing with the Ottomans.

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

All of that sways me exept for the religion. Christianity wouldn't exist in Equestria, along with Islam, Judaism, Catholicism, Orthodox...ism. Hinduism, Buddhism, and protestentism.

Mainly for the fact that magic is a large factor in their lives and it controls the crucial factors of life.

There was also the Zulus that beat the British for a while.

NO! Take it, it's much better just look how epic it would be:

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

Last time I checked, Austria wanted to secure the independance of the small German nations like Saxony, Bavaria, etc.

Of course if Germany was formed like that, then Napoleon wouldn't have gotten that far.

Well, you could also create a North German Confederation and a South German Confederation.

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

Yes, but they have gunpowder and the Zulus did not. You've got to admire that.

Also, the Italians aren't the most reputable nation when it comes to military action. Not including the Romans.

Then I might include Aksum as a nation.

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

It would just making later unifications more difficult. If they both help in a war then they will both want different things for their nation. It would be easier if they just united, but only the stronger one will come out on top.

I'm curious. What is the logic behind stories such as these? Why do people want to crush pony kind under man's iron boots?

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

Again, Britian... Italy. Aksum just became larger and gained more success in it's longer time than the Zulus.

The Zulus are still a valid people here though...

Maybe, we could set up multiple African nations and then unite them.

Well, then take the historic route.
Prussia unifies the german states and creates the German Empire.
Austria stays as it was.

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

2690423 '

The map would look so much cleaner though.:raritycry:

That's the first time I've ever used an emoticom, savor it.

That actually sounds like a good idea, becuase in the end humanity will be united later in the history. The cultural differences may create difficulties...

Really? Maybe in some sort of Imperium?:pinkiehappy:

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

This is only one of the eras in the history of Equestria with humans. Later on things will improve for the better of both species.

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

No, later on a union will be formed between Equestria and Humanity. They will share each other's borders and cities. Later still they will become a commonwealth and the most powerful nation on the planet.

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

Those are the funniest battle statstics I've ever seen...

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

That's what I'm here for. I'm amazing at coming up with ideas for stories, but this will prove difficult for the fact that I don't know the geography of the Griffon's country, which makes it difficult to insert a human nation or culture.

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

They sound interesting. There's not going to be mass-genocide of them either. Humans will treat each other well no matter what later on.

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

I love the colonial era, a lot of awesome things happened all over the world in that era... well, except for the genocide.

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

Yeah, America killed 18 million Native Americans... no one ever talks about it.

Germany kills 6 million Jews... World War Two starts...

Humanty's excellent logic...

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

That's America for you! We don't really care unless if it affects us. Anyway, we're getting off topic.

2690137 No Mongolians? They use the most brutal tactics, it would be very fun to see the ponies' horrified faces :pinkiecrazy:

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

Like I said, that's the list for now, I most definetly will add more later.

2688745 Just to let you know didn't bother reading I say curb stomping ponies and immediately selected favorite.

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

Well then... you're going to have fun.

2688745 Just to let you know didn't bother reading I saw curb stomping ponies and immediately selected favorite.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 67