Humans are Superior 4,454 members · 1,248 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Hi everyone, I've seen a few stores on this site where humans created the ponies, but I'm curious if anyone has played with that idea in reverse. More specifically, a story where we didn't create the ponies, but rather, they created us. Does anyone know if a story like that exists?

And if no one knows one like that, I'm also trying to see if there are any stores where the ponies are more advanced than humans are. Like if space-faring ponies encountered a modern-day Earth?

If anyone knows of a story similar to what I've described I'd really appreciate you telling me about it.

The story My Little Xeno and its sequel My Little Xeno 2: Equinox Knights are Warhammer 40k crossover fics where humans created the ponies and other creatures of their world.

Yeah, but, I was looking for stories where the reverse happened instead.

I misread your post. My bad.

I don't think that story exist...

Then again who would write such garbage?

Do you have a problem with what I'm asking about?

I don't think you're going to have much luck finding a story where ponies are technologically better then humans or one where they created humanity, since you know this is a human supremacy group.

Eh, I just crossposted that question to a few different places where I thought it might fit, but I do admit I may have made a misjudgment here.

PS- I'd kind of give up on getting an answer after a day or two.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9