The Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau 5,462 members · 49,282 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

You are cordially invited

to binge-read the first third(-ish) of my ongoing epic and join us for updates on Tuesdays for the next couple years.

What's it like? AU, strange situations, eclectic idiolect, a fairly broad cast, absurdism, wordplay, and rather a bit of NSFW (but that's not the whole of it). If something seems really crazy there is probably a reason for it.

If it helps you imagine what you might be getting into, i am chaotic-good, with a grim-bright outlook and a nominalist counting system.

No Link because the NSFW. It's the long one on my page. You can't miss it.

P.S. If you don't like, can you please say why? I get a lot of non-informative hooves-downs and maybe, just maybe, it's something we can work out. And, of course, if you see one of my weird subtil jokes and enjoy it, i'd love to hear about that!

Use [embed] in the future. you can do that even with not safe for woona stuff, as it just won't display for people who don't want it.

okay, cool, i was just trying to keep it all Safe For Woona and not bend the forum rules! I'll try the embed, below. Thanks for the pointer.

If you can see the tile below, i guess that means your settings allow you to see it. Onward to darkness and whimsy!

[Adult story embed hidden]

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3