The Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau 5,466 members · 49,413 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/70817/tears-for-the-rising-moon

The reasons it failed last time were mostly due to a few gramatical errors and more telling vs. showing. So if anyone could give me their opinion then I would appreciate it. Thank you for your time! :twilightsmile:

Tears for the Rising Moon is a story about the time Celestia banished Luna to the moon.

Here is the description: Ponies all over Equestria rejoiced over the defeat of Nightmare Moon. These ponies had no idea about the cost it took to grant them this peace. Princess Celestia had to seal her own beloved sister, Luna, away on the moon. For the first time she is going to have to raise her sister's moon. She wonders if there had been something she could've done to prevent her sister's descent into darkness.

953271 Sounds cool. Also, if you're looking for some reviews on your story, try joining Authors Helping Authors and swapping reviews with people. I've gotten some really great, useful feedback on my stories. (And while this group seems pretty cool for self-advertising, I'm not sure yet that people will be as good about reading and reviewing other people's stuff. Time will tell.:pinkiesmile:)

954962 Thank you for the reply. I think I might try that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3