Five Score, Multiplied By More 1,235 members · 80 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I need to ask this for my fanfic's sake if the 'Genitalia changes' also include features but if it's the first thing to happen (in my side fiction) would that entail a full-on gender swap. Like FULL on a male to female transformation?

What do you mean by "features"? Rainbow starts as a guy with a penis and all associated parts, and ends as a mare with a vagina and all associated parts. Same goes for anyone else who swaps.

hyreia
Group Admin

This will help https://docs.google.com/document/d/1foRc6k_I8ZNx26SjON7zUQrDHkxcvg8uLrYGMZ4qZgs/edit?usp=sharing

If by "features" you mean secondary sexual characteristics (hips, breasts, facial hair, etc) then yes, the timeline in the original fic is that those happen at the same time. See May 3rd in my link.

That being said, it's explictly written the order can be whatever you want. The most important thing is that it's not all at once and it takes place over the course of at least a day.

That clears up a lot of things, thank you.

I thought I could meaure it more... Objectively.

00:00
 - Cutie marks appear at exact anniversary of their 25th birth, the person getting the mark also loses track of time for a moment when it happens. Their brain sort of ‘reboots’ as the cutie mark appears and at this time their very first mental changes start to happen. (Such as referring themselves in ponystyle(Everyone->Everypony) and calling other ones with their pony names.)

00:00~21:00
- During the day hair starts to grow long, by 15~16 hours, hair is visibly longer and slightly colored.

15:30
- Eye color will be changed by then.(Eyesight changes due to full transformation of the eye.(?))

16:00~17:00
- Walking gait has changed (the affected are walking with their heels raised) and their hair is even longer and has even more color.

20:00~21:00
- Tail forms, and ears change. Hair is also 100% changed to look like a mane now. Middle toe is also larger, they have thicker toenails by now.

24:00
- Unicorns have early horns and have some ability to use magic.

-Transformation gets much quicker after 24 hours.-

24:00~32:00
- Genitalia changes (as well as any secondary sexual characteristics). At the same time, hooves replace feet, also teeth start to change. Around here they start really craving pony foods

34:00~38:00
- Voice has changed (though the ‘ponies’ don’t seem to even notice)

36:00~42:00
-Fur covers most of legs, also pelvis and legs begin take on equine shape, it gets slightly harder to walk on two legs. Fingers getting harder to use.

38:00~48:00
- Pegasi begin to form wings, but can’t fly or really move them.(It looks like a bone

41:00
- Ponies special talent really starts to be visible; all weather pegasi can feel weather now.

42:00
-Face really starting to take on pony appearance, fur on hands and neck.

44:00~48:00
- Fur covers most of body, face has a snout, large eyes.

48:00~
Transformation complete.

Time measurements might be a lot different by individuals.

hyreia
Group Admin

Ah. Yup. That's the Google doc description someone made a few years ago. Was it TwistedSpectrum themselves? Author is named Namby Cakes on Google docs: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1foRc6k_I8ZNx26SjON7zUQrDHkxcvg8uLrYGMZ4qZgs/edit?usp=drivesdk

I would certainly give an author whatever wiggle room they want as long as it's loosely that order and speed without batting an eye of course! The objective is to tell a story and not necessarily document events predictably and objectively.

You're absolutely right! There's no need to constrain our freedom of imagination.

But, I just wanted it to be more... useful. Thinking that some people who doesn't start their story at may 1st or starting their 'reboot' around midday or so (Jack and Dave, for the case, started their transformation around evening and nighttime.) will have hard time when to make symptoms occur. I thought it would be better to use the time table on this than using the word such as 'Around afternoon' or 'By 8pm'.

hyreia
Group Admin

Oooh. I see what you mean now. That's the difference. Yeah there's a little bit of mental gymnastics. I still love how it starts out slow and speeds up.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10