Five Score, Multiplied By More 1,235 members · 80 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I will admit its been awhile since ive read five score but im curious.....do the dazzlings exist in this timeline? im not sure but ive heard that the show ended in 2015 in their 5th season in the fics timeline so im curious if sunset shimmer the dazzlings perhaps as their ponysonas could be a shapeshift like ivory but can change from siren to pony or even its not likely starlight glimmer perhaps being reformed in the s5 premier instead of the crappy time shenannigines

Five Score assumes the first movie to be only vaguely canon, and the second movie was still well over a year away from release when the first chapter was published.

If you want to write a story that includes content from the second movie or anything after season 4, that's up to you, but recognise that it is a deviation from TS's original concept. Ivory is another case of a deviation from the original concept.

I heard you talkin shit about my girl SG

I was going to include at least one of them as a main character in ny story, but I haven't touched it in literally years. I'm still thinking about finishing it, but I wouldn't count on anything from me just yet. You should write it! I would love to see some more 5s/4 stories.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4