Five Score, Multiplied By More 1,237 members · 77 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Hi,
I hope this is the right forum to post this:
I need help with finding some writers to write for Zephyr the Pegasus's siblings. The theme revolves around 4 Pegasi siblings who represent the 4 seasons, as that is when they earned their cutie marks Therefore, I am hosting auditions for Zephyr's siblings. There are 3 of them; one is already named - Autumn Breeze.

Zephyr represents the summer
Autumn Breeze, who appeared in a Gentle Breeze of change, represents fall. She won the running of the leaves and the last writer cannot fulfill her duties, so this character is available!
The other two are based on Spring and Winter, respectively.
Can you help me?
PM Me if you want to help, or email me at zephyr.pegasus@gmail.com.

I'm assuming they're all mares?

For the winter one, how about Flurry? It's the name of a small snow storm, so it fits the theme of them all having wind-based names and stuff. Can't think of one for the spring one though.

So, do they start the seasons or just represent them?

1418324 They represent the 4 seasons, as that is the season they earned their cutie marks in.

Autumn is still availbale, and has made her debut in the fan fiction. RavenLight skyped me and said she cannot play Autumn, so she is available.

Himgard has asked to play the role of the winter themed sister.

That leaves Autumn Breeze (Fall) and the Spring themed sister.

yes, I would believe Zephyr has 3 sisters. It'll be one big happy reunion at One Cloud Lane Academy, where any pony who needs help learning to fly and regaining their special talents can come. Oh, it's a mobile cloud home, so I guess Pegasi characters would have an advantage to stay. Plenty of room.

1418007 I was thinking of using the title of my fan fiction, A Gentle Breeze of Change to tie the siblings together.

Zephyr Breeze
Spring Breeze
Winter Breeze (or whatever Hingard had planned. He/she was planning to merge his/her original character Winter to create a winter themed pegasus mare).
and Autumn Breeze (she's the mare on the far left of my avatar).

Comment posted by HowDoIEvenBrony deleted Aug 3rd, 2013

1417896 So, if we have the 'role', do we write like a side-fic?

You still haven't answered my question.

1420665 yes you can write a side fiction about your character transforming into a female pegasus that has memories of being a sibling of Zephyr.

Then you can collaborate with me on A Gentle Breeze of Change, ch. 15, which is about a training facility open for new Pegasi, One Cloud Lane Academy.. I can link your side fiction to A Gentle Breeze of change.

1420975 Zephyr and her siblings represent the 4 seasons, as that is when each of them earned their Cutie Mark.

Zephyr earned hers at the Summer Sun Celebration.

Autumn won the Running of the Leaves competiton and earned a fall themed cutie mark

The winter themed pegasi sister earned hers at the Hearth's warming eve pageant, bringing snow and cold winds for a scene about the Windegos.

The Spring themed Pegasus helped with winter wrap up and once spring was declared, she earned a spring themed cutie Mark.

I need help with finding some writers to write for Zephyr the Pegasus's siblings for my fan fiction story, A Gentle Breeze of Change. The theme revolves around 4 Pegasi siblings who represent the 4 seasons, as that is when they earned their cutie marks
Zephyr represents the summer
Autumn Breeze, who appeared in a Gentle Breeze of change, represents fall. She won the running of the leaves and the last writer cannot fulfill her duties, so this character has been taken by PegasusAI

Spring Breeze is now played by Cherry Frosting
Winter Breeze is going to be played by Hingard
Autumn Breeze is now being played by PegasusAI

PM Me if you want to help, or email me at zephyr.pegasus@gmail.com.

I can also be reached on Skype at k.w.rothacher.

I use google docs for my editing needs, so please pm me the character you want to use, and I can get you an audition.

Just submit a character entry over my pm and times you are available for collaborations.

1418324 Autumn, Summer, Spring, and Winter Breeze represent the 4 seasons. They earned their cutie marks in the season that shares their namesake.

Spring, for example, is very introspective and sees the best in all things. She would relate to Fluttershy.

Autumn is the athlete in the family. She earned her cutie mark at the running of the leaves. She's the eldest sister and even though her transformation affected her in that she takes responsibility to protect and guide her siblings. After all, they helped her with studying for her tests in school (especially the wonderbolts reserves test).

Winter is the creative one of the family. She loves to paint winter scenes from Ponyville and Canterlot.

Summer is a mix of Autumn's helpfulness to her family and a little of Rainbow Dash's loyalty. She likes to meet new friends and help them find a place among the group.

So far, I have found writers to help me flesh out Autumn and Spring's stories. Winter's reaction to her changes is in ch. 6 of A Gentle Breeze of Change. She had a talk with her new sister, Summer and agreed they would help each other through the changes.

1420665 You can write a side fiction story with Winter Breeze aka Jennifer Weston, or collab with my story, as she is one of the Weston family members becoming the seasonal Pegasi mares.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13