Twilight's Marem/Harem 2,223 members · 3,585 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

I was going through my Read it later shelf downloading and clearing out stories I've read when I accidently deleted a an incomplete story without setting it to track...:ajsleepy:

I'm pretty sure I found it on this group so I was wondering if anybody could help?

The Description as I remember it:

Twilight has become a princess now in order to hold the title Twilight must create a herd of her own or the nobles will remove it. Her friends are willing to help...

A know it's vague and it involved more than the mane six. If it helps I think it's relatively new story...

4157364 eeyup...

now I remember why I removed it from read later shelf....I'm already tracking two of the authors stories one here the other on FF.net. :derpytongue2: I derped....mods feel free to trash can this thread

Glad I could help.

4157364 That's the older (and better I think) one. If you want the more recent one though, it's "No Plan Survives Contact" by ClanCrusher.

They have basically the same premise, though different approaches.

no plan survives contact?

It has a fundamentally different premise. Twilight sees the nobles plan as her ticket to freedom from princess hood. Freedom from the responsibilities at least for a few years. Unfortunately, her friends are going to go to the mat to allow Twi to keep her title, regardless of what she wants.

Did I really start discussion on the concept of Twi having wanted or unwanted herd?

Sounds like a fun discussion to me! I am all for this.

4157483 I think those are plays on Murphy's rules like "no plan survives first contact with the enemy" or "the first casualty of war is the battle plan"

4157705 Helmuth von Moltke the Elder, actually ^.^

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11