Planetside 2 60 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

So, i just thought i'd create a thread wanting to know everyone's favorite weapons per faction. So here's my list:

TR: SABR-13

NC: LA39 Bruiser

And VS: Phaseshift VX-S

So, lets discuss weapons! like normal people mind you. No arguments over, "My weapons is better than yours!" or "VS Spandex best faction lolololol!"

So, lets discuss! (Pls don't become Pony Thread Simulator)

Pls read my fic......Shameless self-promotion for the win!

The AF-19 MERCENARY

Favorite weapon? I'd have to say the
T9-Carv
I loved this gun, have it all decked out with a 3.8 scope, handgrip, etc. It's a great medium-heavy weapon for screwing up close range enemies and can provide good cover fire at medium to long ranges.

Standard repeater pistol for TR troops
Just cause it's a dakka pistol.

Executor
It's a shotgun rifle pistol thing that spreads death in two shots, What's not to love?

Don't bother playing other factions, don't have the time or disloyalty to play other then TR.

T9-CARV, GD-22S, and I don't play VS.

TR: T5 AMC
NC: GD-7F
VS: Pulsar VS1

AF-19 for NC. The very definition of versatility-accurate, powerful, with convenient recoil and swift reload-what else do you even need?
Vulcan for TR. Represents this faction perfectly-moar bullets and MOAR bullets. No accuracy whatsoever, but hey-it's an AV minigun, it's hard to miss a tank.
VS I haven't played much, but the default MG (Orion, I think) seems like a great gun-0.75 movement speed while ADS combined with above average stats. It may not be a great MG, but it's an amazing AR.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6