Roseluck Fans 432 members · 167 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Lucky Seven
Group Admin

So I missed this by a few weeks, but I have been busy doing some other stuff. Sowwy :fluttercry:

So to celebrate, I'd like to propose a write-off, the top entry of which will receive a prize. Oh, and try to keep the chatting in here contest related. I will answer any and all questions you have.

Prompts
1. Roseluck is depressed and it's up to her fellow flower ponies to cheer her up.
2. Roseluck is hired to watch over the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Needless to say, things don't go well.
3. Roseluck is celebrating Nightmare Night, and YOU get to write about her experience!

Alright, so with those out of the way, let's get some guidelines up in here.

Guidelines
- Stories should be 1.5k to 15k word one-shots
- You can only select one prompt
- If you use prompt 3, Roseluck may be any age you wish
- Your story MUST be centered around Roseluck. For example, don't pick prompt 2 and ignore her in favor of the CMC

Prizes
The winner will receive their choice of any 10 dollar items on Amazon, or 10 dollars worth of games on Steam. This does not include tax, so your item can be $9.99 plus tax and you will still receive it.

If we receive enough entries, more prizes will be added.

Important: When your story is completed and ready for submission into the contest, place it into the "Contest Entries" folder I have created.

ALL STORIES ARE TO BE SUBMITTED BY NOVEMBER 17TH, NO EXCEPTIONS

I thought I was going to have a longer break, but this l... I just have to participate! Count me in!

2043439 hell yes I'm in this.

The story needs to be published or no?

Lucky Seven
Group Admin

2043505 Stories have to be published to be added to groups now, so yeah

Is there a specific thing, or number of things that you would like to not be in the entries? such as, say, Roseluck dying horribly at the claws of an Eldritch abomination?

Lucky Seven
Group Admin

2045291 I would say that as long as you make it funny and it doesn't involve foalcon, you're good.

2043439 I'm having a bit of difficulty with having the story centered around Roseluck and prompt 1. Is it fine if the story is about her despite being told from another's perspective?
(I hope my question makes sense)

Lucky Seven
Group Admin

2048089 As in, would it be okay if someone else was describing the events in Roseluck's life during her depression? Yes.

2048101 That's what I needed to know, thanks man.

Finished my entry! I needed another story for One-Shotober and this worked out well :raritywink:

Wilting Rose

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12