IDW MLP Comics 280 members · 54 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

...and could you respond to Twilight?

7928280 She's right, you know?

Note apart: I didn't read much the MLP comics (only few issues) so I have no clue to wich one belongs that image.

I remember. But it wasn’t impressive or memorable.

Remembering this scene of the confrontation between the knights of order and the mane six. Ceridwen is cornered and threatens the ponies about the imminent destruction of her home.

Twilight responds as seen in the image.

Personally, I agree that there are things bigger than others, you could say that there is always 'something bigger'.

Given the scene in the comic, it can be inferred that Twilight is willing to fight even if it puts her home at risk.

It is a valid position given how the character is up to this point in the story, willing to defend her ideals...

'HER IDEALS!'

What happens to the ideals of others? Does everyone share your same ideals? Is she the one to teach these ideals to everyone?

Is this correct?

Later in the comic it is shown that there are indeed other people with other points of view.

Of course the comic progresses further and we have the happy ending... but the lesson is misleading.

Twilight has every right to try to bring friendship to all corners of the world. However, she has the duty to assume the consequences of these actions.

Returning to the main issue.

Are there things more important than home? Yeah. That is why I take care of my home with care and pay attention to my surroundings. Maybe one day I will lose it or leave it for more important reasons. Then I will only keep his memories.

7928359 The bottom line is, home is just a tool that makes life easier.

Yes, just like friendship.

7928377 I like the way you think.

Get that image outta here. >:/

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9