Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

My college art instructor gave me an assignment on pop art which means a lot of ready made art is involved. I want to do a piece that celebrates the show. What I need is pony related fanart. Bring to me the best fanart you have collected or witnessed in the fandom. I need pony art, Mane 6, princess, villians secondary characters, popular fandom OCs. I will try to incorporate as much as possible but don't expect all of it filly and gentle colts!
I await with anticipation.
Remember: Keep things pg. and i will be doing alot of cutting and pasting so don't expect the whole image to be included.

You want to do your presentation on mlp? Don't you think thats a bad idea? :rainbowwild:

5633812 my instructor said anything from pop culture. ponies are pop culture. so yeah

I'd give you mine. But I'm not very popular. So how about Ranbow Dash?

Aren't you afraid of being made fun of, if you present it to your class? >_> Or is that just me?

not really, one girl is doing a piece on the kardacians so its all open season as far as i see it

5633830 Eh, people have done it. There's a vid on YouTube, I think, of someone explaining the physics of the Sonic Rainboom to his physics class.

sixkiller5
Group Admin

5633808 speaking as someone who has a few artist friends, please make sure you get permission to use/edit it. nothing feels worse than having your hard work edited/used without being asked.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12