Fluttercord 1,615 members · 1,222 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

For those of you who don't know, my friend Misskoifishpony is entering her story The Mare Who Became Queen in an Audio Drama Contest. If the story is popular enough, that will give it a better chance of winning the contest, and having read and enjoyed the story myself, I want to help it get as much attention as it can.

So once again support The Mare Who Became Queen for Audio!

"Rocks are cuddly. Rocks are cute. They're never nasty or mean. Esther will give a home to all the lost rocks....WHEN SHE BECOMES QUEEEEEEENNNN!:yay:"
Oh my gosh, what a beautiful piece of fan art for Chapter 3:raritystarry: Pinkie and Maud look absoultely fab in their Saddle Arabian outfits, Rarity would approve:raritywink:
Oh my gosh, thank you so much my dear for advertising my story and cause here on the Fluttercord group site:pinkiesad2: You're the best I swear:pinkiesad2::heart: I just...I can't thank you enough for your love and support:heart:

Rarity would approve:raritywink:

*Chuckles* Why thank you. I live for her approval.

I just...I can't thank you enough for your love and support:heart:

Daww, no problem. Happy to give it. *Raises cup of cranberry juice* To the story!

I live for her approval.

Haha tehee lol!XD

*Raises cup of cranberry juice* To the story!

*Missy raises her glass of cranberry juice* To the story no matter where Fate takes it!:twilightsmile:

Good news! Your story won by a landslide!

5101478 Yay, glad to hear that. Thanks for letting me know.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6