Bronystories Fan Club 212 members · 68 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Bronystories
Group Admin

This is one of the best ideas for a crossover that I've ever seen. I want to see a fan animation of this set to classical music.

2395969What happened to the DD's left hand?:rainbowhuh:

2395976 Nothing. She doesn't have hands remember?

2395995I said DD. Diamond Dog.

Bronystories
Group Admin

Possible reaching into a bag for a gem? Either that, or it's clenched into an awkward fist.

2395999Yeah it looks like a couch instead of a bag, so I'll just say awkward fist.

How appropriate all around. Being a big rat fan (I've owned several and loved the little things) it always bothered me that the rats were bad guys. And here I want to see the sharp-dressed Diamond Dog King as the winner as long as no one else gets hurt.

Yes, I think I'll go for the fist as well. You can see part of the thumb, so...yeah.

Bronystories
Group Admin

Between Rarity and Rover and Spike and Rarity, it's an embarrassment of riches when it comes to cross-species relationships.

When I saw this drawing I immediately thought of you.:raritywink::moustache:

Rarity gets all the males, no matter the species. It's why I've been contemplating an AU where Larkspur and Heliotrope got together, leading to a present day where, among other changes, Rarity is a Diamond Pony.

I'm so glad you thought of me, and this is quite the image. I love all the details, especially angry girlified Rainbow Dash. Though I wonder why it's MGS Twilicorn up at the top.

2398126 Not MGS :derpytongue2: It's Herr Drosselmyer:twilightsmile: He traditionally has an eyepatch.

Now that explains it! Thank you. :yay:

2402898 No problem:pinkiesmile: The Nutcracker Ballet is one of my faves. I really recommend finding a good copy and watching it. The music is gorgeous and so is the story.

I know the music well (I was a bit of a classical music fiend in my youth) but I suppose watching the full production would also be good. I still hope to see the rat king win, because I'm one of those rat folks. I think they're adorable little things.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16