Bronystories Fan Club 212 members · 68 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

So, yes, I have a story prompt for the brave. I will probably never get around to writing this, but I feel it's worth a shot at letting the masses see if they want to try it.

Breakfast in Bed

You has been dating Golden Harvest for quite some time, and today you wake up to her making you a nice breakfast. Not one to say no to a good meal, you scarf down the wonderful cooking, but as it turns out, there's a perfectly good reason why she has yet to hold on to a steady boyfriend. Your drugged mind only figures this out when she brings in a meat cleaver and a cutting board.

The goal: You ever heard that phrase that sex and violence are nearly the same thing? You probably already (considering you are reading a thread in Bronystories Fanclub, you sick bastard) know of a few entities in fiction that gain sexual gratification from giving and taking pain themselves. This story would pretty much bring this to the logical conclusion: Golden Harvest, thanks to the wonders of unicorn magic, has access to a potion that turns pain into pleasure. She is also fan of the other white meat. As such, our protagonist gains the ability to feel mind-blowing pleasure as his/her skilled lover works her way up hir thigh with a potato peeler. Naturally, the writer would be encouraged to come up with there sickest ideas. Personally, I would focus on the skin, with all the biting and nibbling that would involve, and the final stage of the "meal" involving the protagonist, by now too tired to move after coming/blood loss, becoming overwhelmed with pleasure with the slow removal of hir eyes by a loving GH's tongue.

Sounds interesting. I hope someone takes this up.

Regidar
Group Contributor

883056 My boner is ready

Fiddlebottoms
Group Contributor

So like that thing they used in Naked Blood?
A woman ate herself in that movie.

883069 Pretty much, yeah.

Why am I in this group?! :rainbowhuh::rainbowlaugh:

883221 You are a secret degenerate who enjoys the magic of friendship.

Also, nasty sex involving colorful equines, but who's judging?

What depresses me, as a fairly mellow and romantic fellow is I have seen this already, minus the pleasure part. It didn't involve ponies but gnolls and a talking horse and donkey couple.

So you are conventionally transgressive but a bit late to be new and shocking.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10